Arvizu may refer to:
- Alexander Arvizu, United States diplomat
- Jorge Arvizu (born 1933), Mexican voice actor
- Manuel Arvizu (1919–2009), Mexican Bishop
- Michelle Arvizu, television and film actress
- Ray Arvizu (1953–2001), blues and jazz saxophonist
- Reginald Arvizu (born 1969), bassist
This page or section lists people with the surname Arvizu. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.