- Creampie (sexual act)
Creampie, also known as internal ejaculation, internal cum shot and, in gay contexts, as breeding, is a term used in pornography to describe when a male ejaculates inside his partner's anus or vagina. The term also refers to the visible seeping or dripping of semen from the vagina (or anus). Scenes of this type have become common in gay and straight pornography since the turn of the 21st century.
Use in pornography
Internal ejaculation shots are a comparatively recent development in pornography; they are not found in early pornographic films. The use of the word "creampie" to describe such scenes originated in U.S. pornography in the early 2000s.
Internal ejaculations, followed by images of semen dripping from the anus, are a traditional staple of bareback gay pornography, where they are referred to by the term "breeding" or the "reverse money shot". Breeding is sometimes followed by felching, which involves sucking the ejaculate from the partner's anus.
In straight pornography, intercourse is traditionally followed by a facial or other visible ejaculation. Creampie scenes depart from heterosexual pornographic convention in favour of a depiction that more closely mimics sexual intercourse as performed in ordinary life; they have been called the "counterimage" of facials. Following perhaps the example set by gay pornography, they have become a popular subgenre within heterosexual pornography since the turn of the century, featuring both vaginal and anal ejaculations. In some creampie films, both gay and straight, intercourse and internal ejaculation are followed by performers licking up the ejaculate that has dripped from their bodies. Some pornographic films use an artificial semen substitute to simulate or enhance creampie shots.
Examples of heterosexual pornographic film series featuring creampies include Cream Filled Teens and Internal Cumbustion. In male homosexual pornography, Treasure Island Media is a notable representative, its title Breed Me (1999) having been noted as one of the "earliest and most notorious" in the genre.
The production of pornography featuring internal ejaculations by definition involves unprotected sex, increasing the risk of sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV. This risk is markedly increased in anal ejaculations. In 2004, in a much publicized case, novice pornographic actress Lara Roxx contracted multiple infections, including HIV, from Darren James while filming a scene featuring an anal creampie. James had contracted HIV from having unprotected anal sex with a woman while on a trip to Brazil; he had tested negative for HIV after his return from the trip, and infected three out of thirteen actresses he worked with before testing positive in a subsequent test and ceasing to perform.
- ^ a b c Michael Thomas Carroll (2000). Popular modernity in America: experience, technology, mythohistory. SUNY Press. p. 119. ISBN 0791447138. http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=fzSrmR1PRO0C.
- ^ a b c d Eric Partridge, Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor (2006). The New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English: A-I. Taylor & Francis. p. 507. ISBN 0415259371. http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=4YfsEgHLjboC.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Tim Dean (1 June 2009). Unlimited intimacy: reflections on the subculture of barebacking. University of Chicago Press. pp. 85, 135–136, 169–171. ISBN 9780226139395. http://books.google.com/books?id=0TA9YJ-QHn8C&pg=PA170. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- ^ a b Barbara Creed (2003). Media matrix: sexing the new reality. Allen & Unwin. p. 61. ISBN 1865089265. http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=HhMBgOzMUpQC.
- ^ Dave Thompson (1 September 2007). Black and white and blue: adult cinema from the Victorian age to the VCR. ECW Press. pp. 108. ISBN 9781550227918. http://books.google.com/books?id=rBP6yjQwT8QC&pg=PA108. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- ^ a b c Tom Dalzell; Eric Partridge (2008). The Routledge dictionary of modern American slang and unconventional English. Routledge. pp. 248–. ISBN 9780415371827. http://books.google.com/books?id=5F-YNZRv-VMC&pg=PA248. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- ^ Tim Dean (1 June 2009). Unlimited intimacy: reflections on the subculture of barebacking. University of Chicago Press. p. 144. ISBN 9780226139395. http://books.google.com/books?id=0TA9YJ-QHn8C&pg=PA144. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- ^ a b Russell Kick (2004). Disinformation book of lists: subversive facts and hidden information in rapid-fire format. The Disinformation Company. p. 192. ISBN 0972952942. http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=utssHzXYsWoC.
- ^ Craig Wingate, Anisha Moore-Johnson, Rheena Yangson, and Jason Lim (2006): Lights, Camera, Action: Safety on the Set! Empowerment Training for Adult Film Stars
- ^ "Lara Roxx: “I thought porn people were the cleanest people in the world.”". Adult Video News. 2004-04-17. http://business.avn.com/articles/15762.html. Retrieved 2009-02-08.
- ^ Tim Dean (1 June 2009). Unlimited intimacy: reflections on the subculture of barebacking. University of Chicago Press. pp. 97–100. ISBN 9780226139395. http://books.google.com/books?id=0TA9YJ-QHn8C&pg=PA97. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
Identity Law History Relationships
By country Sexual activitiesAnilingus · Anal sex · Ass to mouth · Bareback · BDSM · Circle jerk · Cock-and-ball torture · Creampie · Cum shot · Cybersex · Dirty talk · Facial · Felching · Fingering · Fisting · Gang bang · Group sex · Masturbation · Mechanics of sex · Non-penetrative sex (Mammary intercourse · Heavy petting · Handjob · Sumata) · Oral sex · Stimulation of nipples · Orgasm control · Pompoir · Quickie · Sex positions · Sexual intercourse (Foreplay) · Sex magic · Sexual penetration · Sexual sublimation · Snowballing · Tea bag · Venus Butterfly Sex industry Religion and sexuality
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Fingering (sexual act) — Self fingering Fingering is the manual manipulation of the clitoris, vulva, vagina, or anus for the purpose of sexual arousal and stimulation. It may constitute the entire sexual encounter or it may be part of mutual masturbation, foreplay or… … Wikipedia
Dirty Sanchez (sexual act) — For other uses, see Dirty Sanchez (disambiguation). Contents 1 Etymology 2 Veracity 3 Legal issues … Wikipedia
Tea bag (sexual act) — A woman teabagging To tea bag is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth of a sexual partner or onto the face or head of another person. The practice resembles dipping a tea bag into a cup of tea when it is done in a… … Wikipedia
Creampie — may refer to:*Cream pie *Creampie (sexual act) … Wikipedia
Sexual assault — Classification and external resources Konstantin Makovsky, The Bulgarian martyresses, a painting depicting the atrocities of bashibazouks in Bulgaria during the Russo Turkish War (1877–1878) … Wikipedia
Sexual fetishism — Classification and external resources Foot fetishism is one of the most common fetishes ICD 10 F … Wikipedia
Sexual intercourse — Intromission redirects here. For other uses, see Intromission (disambiguation). Making love redirects here. For other uses, see Making love (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Snowballing (sexual practice) — Snowballing with a man. Snowballing is the human sexual practice in which one person takes another person s semen into his or her mouth and then swaps or passes it to the mouth of the other, or a third person, usually through kissing. … Wikipedia
Human sexual activity — This article is about sexual practices (i.e., physical sexual activities). For broader aspects of sexual behavior see Human sexuality. Relationships … Wikipedia
Facial (sex act) — A facial is a term for the sexual activity in which a man ejaculates semen onto the face of one or more sexual partners. A facial is a form of non penetrative sex, though it is generally performed after some other means of sexual stimulation,… … Wikipedia