- Projects and Development India
company_name = Projects and Development India Limited
company_type = PSU
foundation = 1978
key_people = R G Rajan,
homepage = http://www.pdilin.com
Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) is a
PSU(Public Sector Undertaking) in Indiaunder the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. It is a premier design engineering and consultancy organization, committed towards technological excellence and self-reliance in the growth of the fertilizer and allied chemical industries with associated off site and utility facilities, Oil & Gas Sector viz. Product pipelines, LPG Terminals, Oil terminals, LPG Bottling Plants, LPG mounded Storages, Methanol Plants, Hydrogen Plants and various acid Plants.
PDIL is backed up with the strength of engineers specialized in various disciplines of engineering and latest computer aided design facilities at
Noida(near New Delhi) and Baroda(Gujarat).
PDIL is an company. PDIL ensures that quality of its services, which span from concept to commissioning of engineering projects, fully meets the requirements of customers including timely completion. Its services take care of functional, aesthetic, statutory and regulatory requirements besides environmental and safety aspects of the projects with added consideration for the welfare of the society.
Products and Services
- Pre-Project Activities
- Market research
- Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports
- Detailed Project Report
- Site Selection
- Geo Technical Investigation/Studies
- Pre-Engineering Activities
- Assistance in Statutory Clearances
- Environmental Impact Assessment, Risk Analysis
- Project Management Consultancy Services
- Technology Evaluation
- Selection of Process Licensor
- Check & review of Vendor Drawings
- Inspection/ Expediting
- Scheduling , Monitoring & Cost Control
- Supervision of construction & Erection
- Pre-commissioning & Commissioning
- Witness & evaluate Guarantee Tests
- Statutory Clearances / Approvals
- Selection of Engineering/ Turnkey Contractor
- Review of Basic Design Package
- Review / Approval of Detailed Engineering Document
- Ensuring Conformity of Equipment Supplied to Approved specifications
- Engineering Services
- [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/process.php Process Design]
- [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/mechanical.php Mechanical Engineering]
- [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/electrical.php Electrical Engineering]
- [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/instrumentation.php Instrumentation]
- [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/civil.php Civil and Structural Engineering]
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Scheduling and Monitoring
- Process evaluation
- Pipeline survey
- Quality Assurance Services
- Third Party Inspection of Equipment & Machinery including static equipment, site fabricated equipment, Rotary equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Blowers), Structurals, refractory Materials, Material handling equipment, Pipes & pipe - fittings etc.
- Third Party Inspection of Electrical equipments including Alternators, power transformers, Current Transformers, HT Switchgear, Motor Control Centres, HT & LT Motors, Diesel Generators, Cables, AC/ DC Distribution boards Lighting Fixtires, Flameproof / Increased Safety Electrical Equipment etc.
- Third Party Inspection of Instruments including Distributed Digital Control System Pneumatic & Electronic Transmitter/ Transducers, Receiver Instruments, control & Safety Valves, Programmable/ Solid State Logic system, Gas and Liquid Analyser Including Chromotograph, Primarey Instruments, Instrument Fittings & Accessories
- Work Assessment & Evaluation of Vendors
- Non Destructive Testing
- Health Study
- Other Specialised Services
- Cathodic Protection
- Environmental Engineering
- Safety Audit
- Energy Audit
- Revamp / Retrofit
- Fire Protection System
- ODC Transportation: Backed by a competent taskforce with decades of experience, PDIL is a leading agency in the area of transportation management for movement of overdimensional and heavy consignments. In addition to providing expert services on studies for selection of transportation mode and route surveys, PDIL also offers services for the transportation of lengthy consignments in its own 224/209 Te BG special wagon on turnkey or hire basis.
- PDIL manufactures and supplies a wide range of proven catalysts developed entirely on its own technical know-how. These catalysts are performing excellently in almost all fertiliser plants in India. PDIL catalysts have also been exported to European and Middle Eastern Countries.
- [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/products_catalyst.php Catalysts Manufactured by PDIL] : These include "Primary Gas reforming Catalyst, Secondary Gas reforming Catalyst, High Temperature CO Shift conversion catalyst, Low Temperature CO Shift conversion catalyst, Methanation catalyst, Super Methanation catalyst, Hydro- Desulphurisation catalyst, Desulphurisation catalyst(ZnO), Denox Catalyst and Sulphuric Acid Catalyst." For more details, visit [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/products_catalyst.php PDIL Website] .
Landmarks in the history of PDIL
- In 1951, PDIL was established as a Technology wing of
Fertilizer Corporation of IndiaLimited, with an objective to obtain Technological Self reliance.
- In 1961, PDIL's activities were enlarged and it became P&D, Planning & Development Division of FCI Ltd.
- In 1978, FCI & NFL group of companies were reorganized and P&D Division of FCI Ltd. became Independent Public Sector Undertaking called Fertiliser (Planning & Development) India Limited (FPDIL).
- In 1981, FPDIL became Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) with an objective to diversify in the areas beyond fertilizer & chemicals
- At present, India is ranked fourth in the world in terms of installed capacity and consumption of nitrogenous fertilizers, a vital economical input for the agricultural sector. Over two-third of the installed capacity of nitrogenous fertilizers in India is produced in plants, engineered and constructed by PDIL.
Bharat Petroleum GAIL(India) Limited ONGCLimited Steel Authority of India Limited IBP NTPCLimited Hindustan Petroleum Oil India Limited
- Tata Chemicals
- Nagarjuna Group
- Aditya Birla Group
- Govt. of Delhi
- Vizag Steel
- Burrup Fertilizers
- KOBE Steel Ltd.
- The Syrian Petroleum Company
- Capital Plant Internation Limited, United Kingdom
- Nalin Industries, Malaysia
* [http://www.pdilin.com Official site of PDIL]
* [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/clients_national.php National Clients of PDIL]
* [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/clients_international.php International Clients of PDIL]
* [http://www.pdilin.com/pdilin-qa/projects_executed.php?project_type=acid Major projects completed by PDIL]
- Pre-Project Activities
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Projects and Development India Limited — [ Type PSU Industry Chemicals and Fertilizer Founded 1978 Headquarters Noida … Wikipedia
Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers (India) — The Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers is the administrative unit of three departments namely: Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals Department of Fertilizers Department of Pharmaceuticals The Ministry is headed by Minister of Chemicals… … Wikipedia
Defence Research and Development Organisation — Sanskrit: बलस्य मूलं विज्ञानम् Strength s Origin is in Science  Agency overvi … Wikipedia
Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association — Infobox Company company name = Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association (BORDA) company company type = Nonprofit company slogan = foundation = July 1977 Bremen, Germany location = Industriestrasse 20, D 28199 Bremen, Germany area… … Wikipedia
Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment — Combat Vehicle Research Development Establishment Established March 1976 Director S. Sivakumar Address Avadi, Chennai 600 054 Location Chennai … Wikipedia
Ministry of Environment and Forests (India) — Part of a series on Wildlife of India … Wikipedia
Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development — The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED) is a non governmental organisation. Privately owned, non political and non profit, ACTED was set up in 1993. The organization employs approximately 150 international staff and more than … Wikipedia
Neglected tropical disease research and development — Neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) are a set of infectious diseases affecting an estimated 1.4 billion people worldwide. The classification of this group of neglected diseases is linked to their frequent neglect in public and private sector… … Wikipedia
Students for the Exploration and Development of Space — (SEDS) is an international student organization whose purpose is to promote space exploration and development through educational and engineering projects. [citeweb|title=What is SEDS?|url=http://www.seds.org/what.php|publisher= seds.org… … Wikipedia
Armament Research and Development Establishment — Infobox Laboratory name = Armament Research Development Establishment motto = logo = established = 1958 city = Pune, Maharashtra research field = type = director = Surendra Kumar staff = budget = operating agency = DRDO affiliations = address =… … Wikipedia