- The Children's Investment Fund Foundation
The Children's Investment Fund Foundation UK (CIFF UK) is a large charitable organization in the United Kingdom.
It was founded in 2002 by hedge fund manager Chris Hohn and his wife Jamie Cooper-Hohn.
It receives its funding as an annual donation representing 1/2 of 1% of assets from TCI FM (The Children's Investment Fund Management) which manages the London‐based hedge fund The Children's Investment Fund founded by Chris Hohn in 2003. His wife manages the charitable organization.
On the 18 December 2008, the William J. Clinton Foundation released a list of all contributors for presumably the 2008 year. It included The Children's Investment Fund Foundation, which gave greater than US$25 million. It was not a contributor for 2009.
- ^ The Children's Investment Fund Foundation UK, Registered Charity no. 1091043 at the Charity Commission
- ^ Ranked by total annual income averaged over three years. Source: "Charity 100 Index". Charity Finance. April 2008. ISSN 0963-0295.
- ^ The Little Fund with Big Demands, Businessweek, May 23, 2005
- ^ *Profile at European Foundation Centre
- ^ Contributor Information to the William J. Clinton Foundation
- ^ http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=LMT+Major+Holders
- The Children's Investment Fund Foundation website
- The Children's Investment Fund Foundation UK, Registered Charity no. 1091043 at the Charity Commission
- Financial Times: "Feared fund turns to business of charity", by James Mackintosh, 2 July 2007
- Management Today: "The new new philanthropists", by Ian Wylie, 1 October 2007
- The Independent: "Financier in record £230m donation to charity", by Arifa Akbar, 3 July 2007
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
The Children’s Investment Fund — Rechtsform Gründung Januar 2004 Sitz … Deutsch Wikipedia
The Children's Investment Fund — The Children’s Investment Fund Unternehmensform Gründung Januar 2004 Unternehmenssitz London, England Unternehmensleitung … Deutsch Wikipedia
The Children's Investment Fund Management — The Children’s Investment Fund Management (UK) LLP (TCI) is a London‐based hedge fund founded by Chris Hohn in 2003 which manages The Children’s Investment Master Fund. TCI makes long‐term investments in companies globally. The management company … Wikipedia
Children's Investment Fund — may refer to:* The Children s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), a registered charity in the UK * The Children s Investment Fund Management (TCI), a hedge fund in the UK … Wikipedia
The Irish (in Countries Other Than Ireland) — The Irish (in countries other than Ireland) † Catholic Encyclopedia ► The Irish (in countries other than Ireland) I. IN THE UNITED STATES Who were the first Irish to land on the American continent and the time of their arrival are … Catholic encyclopedia
The center for arts education — (CAE) The Center for Arts Education (CAE) is a nonprofit organization that is committed to stimulating and sustaining quality arts education as an essential part of every child’s education in the New York City public schools. Since 1996, CAE has… … Wikipedia
The Speaker's House — is a historical museum located in Trappe, PA that preserves the home of Frederick August Muhlenberg, the First and Third Speaker of the United States House of Representatives.History of the Muhlenberg HouseOverview of the Muhlenberg House: From… … Wikipedia
The MicroDreams Foundation — MicroDreams logo Type Non Governmental Organization (NGO) … Wikipedia
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria — For Global Fund for Children, see The Global Fund for Children. The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria Founded January 28, 2002 (GFATM s first Board of Directors meeting) Website … Wikipedia
The Walt Disney Company — Création 16 octobre 1923 (Burbank, Californie) Dates clés 1929, renommage en Walt Disne … Wikipédia en Français