Winbatch is a
Microsoft Windows scripting languagedeveloped by Wilson WindowWare. Its environment includes an interpreter and a code editor along with a dialog designer.
Wilson WindowWare was founded in 1989 with the product
In 1991, the menuing language in Command Post became WinBatch. Shortly after that, a corporate version was released which included a code binder (a program that combines a
bytecodeversion of a program along with an interpreter).
Here is the Winbatch Hello World program:
Extenders add additional commands to the WinBatch
programming language. A few popular extenders are included with the default WinBatch installer, with additional extenders available for download.
* ADSI Extender - Provides access to Microsoft's
Active Directory Service Interfaces.
* Control Manager Extender - Allows control of most standard Windows controls displayed on the screen, allowing manipulation of graphical applications.
* CPU Extender - Allows you to detect
CPUtype and performance from Intel 80486and later processors, as well as AMDand Cyrixprocessors.
* File Searcher Extender - Find any file in the system, scan all sub-directories, find all files, and search the contents of any or all files.
* GPIB Extender - For the ComputerBoards (and compatible)
GPIB cards or the National Instruments(and compatible) GPIB cards.
* IP Address Grabber Extender - Gets the machine's
* Mapi Extender - Perform
* Netware Extenders - Support for
Novellnetworks. They may be used in addition with other extenders, such as the Windows for WorkgroupsMultinet extender or with each other. The NetWareextenders help you to attach, map and manipulate network processes within your Windows System.
* ODBC Extender - The
ODBCextender has a basic set of ODBC functions.
* Parallel Extender - Talk to
parallel ports. Communicate with obscure hardware devices. Lab equipment. Home brew controllers.
* Postie Extender - The Ultimate Internet Email extender. Sends and receives
POP3, IMAP4, and NNTP(newsgroup) email.
* Printer Control Extender - Assists in working with printer drivers.
* Process Extender - Access to processes information. It also includes performance monitoring functions.
* RAS Extender - Provides remote access capabilities to client applications on computers using Microsoft Windows. RAS applications can perform the following tasks: Start and end a RAS connection operations Create, edit, or copy phone-book entries, get RAS information, including information about existing RAS connections, and receive notification when a RAS connection begins or ends.
* Serial Communications Extender - Allows communication with standard
serial ports and devices attached to them (such as modems, lab equipment, other computers, serial terminals, serial printers and X-10 home controllers). Built in modem support to communicate with most standard modems, including support for a few file transfer methods such as Zmodem.
* Shell Operations Extender - Performs Explorer-style file operations with animated graphics. Can also copy, delete, and move entire directory structures. Also has a simple Progress bar and a MessageBox with timeout.
* WILX Extender
* WinInet Extender - Extends the capabilities of
Dial-up Networkingand FTP.
* Internet/WinSock Extender - Allows communication between host computers,
Internet Service Providers and supported networks for Windows operating systems. Include high level protocol support (including FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, and ping) as well as low level WinSockcalls.
* Zipper Extender - Provides functions for zipping files into archives and unzipping them.
AutoIt- Another, free alternative for Windows graphical scripting
KiXtart- Careware alternative for windows scripting.
* [http://www.winbatch.com/ Official web site]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
OLE Automation — In Microsoft Windows applications programming, OLE Automation (later renamed by Microsoft to just Automation, although the old term remained in widespread use), is an inter process communication mechanism based on Component Object Model… … Wikipedia
Преобразование Шиндлера — Преобразование Шиндлера(Schindler Transformation) эффективный алгоритм упорядочивания элементов с большой длиной ключа, использованием обычной поразрядной сортировки. Спустя год после опубликования алгоритма BWT, Михаэлем Шиндлером было… … Википедия
Liste von Programmiersprachen — Inhaltsverzeichnis A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A A A# A+ … Deutsch Wikipedia
List of programming languages by category — Programming language lists Alphabetical Categorical Chronological Generational This is a list of programming languages grouped by category. Some languages are listed in multiple categories. Contents … Wikipedia
List of programming languages — Programming language lists Alphabetical Categorical Chronological Generational The aim of this list of programming languages is to include all notable programming languages in existence, both those in current use and historical ones, in… … Wikipedia
Generational list of programming languages — Here, a genealogy of programming languages is shown. Languages are categorized under the ancestor language with the strongest influence. Of course, any such categorization has a large arbitrary element, since programming languages often… … Wikipedia
PDFCreator — Developer(s) PDFforge Stable release 1.2.3 / September 9, 2011; 2 months ago (2011 09 09) … Wikipedia
Program Information File — PIFs, or Program Information Files, define how a given MS DOS program should be run in a multi tasking environment, notably to avoid giving it unnecessary resources which could remain available to other programs. TopView was the originator of… … Wikipedia
Liste der Programmiersprachen — A A (Programmiersprache) A# A+ A 0 A 1 A 2 A 3 A9 AACC AADL AAIMS aal AAPL Aardappel AARDVARK Abacus ABACUS 10 ABACUS/X ABAP ActionScript Ada ADbasic AgentSpeak(L) Agilent VEE AHDL Aleph ALGOL (ALGOL 60, ALGOL W, ALGOL 68) Amber … Deutsch Wikipedia
Liste des langages de programmation — Le but de cette Liste des langages de programmation est d inclure tous les langages de programmation existants, qu ils soient actuellement utilisés ou historiques, par ordre alphabétique. Ne sont pas listés ici les langages informatiques de… … Wikipédia en Français