- 1934 in music
March 12- the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestraconducted by Wilhelm Furtwänglergiven the world premiere of Paul Hindemith's symphony "Mathis der Maler" in Berlin
November 7- Sergei Rachmaninoff's " Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini" is premiered
Sun Ra's musical career begins
Django Reinhardt's musical career begins
May 28- The Glyndebourne festival is inaugurated
* "Swinging '34 Vols. 1 & 2" -
Published popular music
All I Do Is Dream Of You" w. Arthur Freedm. Nacio Herb Brown. Introduced by Gene Raymondin the film " Sadie McKee"
* "All Through the Night (Cole Porter song)|All Through The Night" w.m.
Anything Goes" w.m. Cole Porter
* "Autumn In New York" w.m.
* "Baby, Take A Bow" w.
Lew Brownm. Jay Gorney
* "Be Like The Bluebird" w.m.
* "Be Still, My Heart" w.m. Allan Flynn & Jack Egan
* "Beer Barrel Polka" w. (Czech) Vasek Zeman (Eng) Lew Brown m. Jaromir Vejvoda
* "Believe It, Beloved" w. George Whiting & Nat Schwartz m. J. C. Johnson
* "Big John's Special" m.
* "Blame It On My Youth" w.
Edward Heymanm. Oscar Levant
* "Blow, Gabriel, Blow" w.m.
* "Blue Moon" w.
Lorenz Hartm. Richard Rodgers
* "The Bluebird Of Happiness" w. Edward Heyman & Harry Parr m. Sandor Hamati
* "The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" w.
Al Dubinm. Harry Warren
Cocktails for Two" w.m. Arthur Johnston & Sam Coslow
* "College Rhythm" w.
Mack Gordonm. Harry Revel
* "The Continental" w.
Herb Magidsonm. Con Conrad. Introduced by Ginger Rogersin the film The Gay Divorcee
* "Dames" w. Al Dubin m.
* "Deep Purple" ("When The Deep Purple Falls") w.
Mitchell Parishm. Peter De Rose
* "Don't Let It Bother You" w. Mack Gordon m. Harry Revel from the film
The Gay Divorcee
* "Don't Let Your Love Go Wrong" w. George Whiting & Nat Schwartz m. J. C. Johnson
* "Down South Camp Meeting" w. Irving Mills m.
* "Easy Come, Easy Go" w. Edward Heyman m. John Green
* "Everything Stops For Tea" w.m.
Maurice Sigler, Al Goodhart& Al Hoffman
* "Faint Harmony" w. Desmond Carter m. Vivian Ellis from the musical "
* "Fair And Warmer" w. Al Dubin m.
* "Fare Thee Well, Annabelle" w. Mort Dixon m. Allie Wrubel
* "Flirtation Walk" w. Mort Dixon m. Allie Wrubel
* "For All We Know" w.
Sam M. Lewism. J. Fred Coots
* "Fun To Be Fooled" w.
Ira Gershwin& E. Y. Harburg m. Harold Arlen
* "Give Me A Heart To Sing To" w. Ned Washington m. Victor Young
* "Goodnight, My Love" w. Mack Gordon m. Harry Revel
The Gypsy In My Soul" w. Moe Jaffem. Clay Boland
* "Hands Across The Table" w.(Eng) Mitchell Parish m. Jean Delettre
* "Here Come The British" w.
Johnny Mercerm. Bernard Hanighen
* "Hold My Hand" w.
Jack Yellen& Irving Caesar m. Ray Henderson
* "An Hour Ago This Minute" James Dyrenforth, John W. Green
* "The House Is Haunted" w.
Billy Rosem. Basil G. Adlam. Introduced by Jane Fromanin the revue"Ziegfeld Follies of 1934"
I Get a Kick out of You" w.m. Cole Porter
* "I Hate Myself" w. Benny Davis & Joe Young m. Milton Ager
* "I Never Had A Chance" w.m.
I Only Have Eyes For You" w. Al Dubinm. Harry Warren
* "I Saw Stars" w.m. Maurice Sigler, Al Goodhart & Al Hoffman
* "I See Two Lovers" w. Mort Dixon m. Allie Wrubel
* "I Think I Can" Douglas Furber, Ray Noble
* "I Wish I Were Twins" w.
Frank Loesser& Eddie DeLange m. Joseph Meyer
* "If" w.
Robert Hargreaves& Stanley Damerellm. Tolchard Evans
* "If I Had A Million Dollars" w.
Johnny Mercerm. Matty Malneck. Introduced by The Boswell Sistersin the film " Transatlantic Merry-Go-Round".
* "If It Isn't Love" Burton, Jason
* "If There Is Someone Lovelier Than You" w.
Howard Dietzm. Arthur Schwartz. Introduced by Georges Metaxain the musical " Revenge with Music"
* "I'll Follow My Secret Heart" w.m.
Noël Coward, Introduced by Noël Cowardand Yvonne Printempsin the musical "Conversation Piece"
I'll String Along With You" w. Al Dubin m. Harry Warren
* "I'm On A Seesaw" w. Desmond Carter m. Vivian Ellis from the musical "
* "In My Little Bottom Drawer" w.m. Will Haines, Jimmy Harper & Maurice Beresford
* "Isle of Capri" w.
Jimmy Kennedym. Will Grosz
* "It's All Forgotten Now" w.m. Ray Noble
* "It's Foolish But It's Fun" w.m. Robert Stolz, Gus Kahn
* "It's Funny To Everyone But Me" w.m. Dave Franklin & Isham Jones
* "Judy" w.m.
Hoagy Carmichael& Sammy Lerner
June In January" w. Leo Robinm. Ralph RaingerMovie: "Here Is My Heart"
* "Junk Man" w.
Frank Loesserm. Joseph Meyer
* "Lady Fair" w.m.
* "Little Dutch Mill" w. Ralph Freed m. Harry Barris
* "Little Man, You've Had A Busy Day" w. Maurice Sigler & Al Hoffman m. Mabel Wayne
* "Little Rock Getaway" m. Joe Sullivan
* "Lost In A Fog" w.
Dorothy Fieldsm. Jimmy McHugh
* "Love In Bloom" w.
Leo Robinm. Ralph Rainger
Love Is Just Around The Corner" w. Leo Robinm. Lewis E. Gensler
* "Love Thy Neighbour" w. Mack Gordon m. Harry Revel
* "May I?" w. Mack Gordon m. Harry Revel
Midnight, The Stars And You" Jimmy Campbell, Reg Connelly, Harry Woods
Miss Otis Regrets" w.m. Cole Porter
* "Moon Country" w.
Johnny Mercerm. Hoagy Carmichael
* "The Moon Was Yellow" w. Edgar Leslie m. Fred E. Ahlert
* "Moonglow" w. Eddie DeLange m. Will Hudson & Irving Mills
* "Moonlight Is Silver" Clemence Dane, Richard Adinsell
* "My Old Flame" w. Sam Coslow m. Arthur Johnston
* "A New Moon Is Over My Shoulder" w. Arthur Freed m. Nacio Herb Brown
* "Nobody Loves A Fairy When She's Forty" w.m. Arthur W. D. Henley
* "The Object Of My Affection" w.m. Pinky Tomlin, Coy Poe & Jimmie Grier
* "Okay Toots" w.
Gus Kahnm. Walter Donaldson
On The Good Ship Lollipop" w.m. Sidney Clare & Richard A. Whiting
* "One Night Of Love" w.
Gus Kahnm. Victor Schertzinger
* "Over My Shoulder" w.m. Harry Woods
Over Somebody Else's Shoulder" w.m. Al Sherman& Al Lewis
* "P.S. I Love You" w.
Johnny Mercerm. Gordon Jenkins
* "Pardon My Southern Accent" w.
Johnny Mercerm. Matty Malneck
* "Rhythm Is Our Business" w.
Sammy Cahnm. Jimmie Lunceford
* "Ridin' Around in the Rain" w.m.
Gene Austin& Carmen Lombardo
* "Riptide" w.
Gus Kahnm. Walter Donaldson
* "Rock And Roll" w. Sidney Clare m.
Richard A. Whiting
* "Rug Cutter's Swing" m. Horace Henderson
* "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" w.m. Haven Gillespie & J. Fred Coots
* "She Reminds Me Of You" w. Mack Gordon m. Harry Revel. Introduced by
Bing Crosbyin the film " We're Not Dressing"
* "Sing As We Go" w.m. Harry Parr-Davies, Gracie Fields
* "(In My) Solitude" w. Eddie DeLange & Irving Mills m.
Stars Fell on Alabama" w. Mitchell Parish m. Frank Perkins
* "Stay As Sweet As You Are" w. Mack Gordon m. Harry Revel. Introduced by
Lanny Rossin the film " College Rhythm"
Stompin' at the Savoy" w. Andy Razafm. Benny Goodman, Chick Webb& Edgar Sampson
* "Straight from the Shoulder (Right from the Heart)" w.
Mack Gordonm. Harry Revel. Introduced by Bing Crosbyand Kitty Carlislein the film " She Loves Me Not"
* "The Sweetest Music This Side Of Heaven" w.m.
Carmen Lombardo& Cliff Friend
* "Take a Number from One to Ten" w.
Mack Gordonm. Harry Revel. Introduced by Lyda Robertiin the film " College Rhythm".
* "Thank You So Much, Mrs Lowsborough-Goodby" w.m.
* "Then I'll Be Tired Of You" w. E. Y. Harburg m. Arthur Schwartz
*"There Goes My Heart" w. Benny Davis m.
* "Tumbling Tumbleweeds" w.m.
* "Two Cigarettes In The Dark" w.
Paul Francis Websterm. Lew Pollack
The Very Thought Of You" w.m. Ray Noble
* "Wagon Wheels" w. Billy Hill m. Peter De Rose
What A Diff'rence A Day Made" w. (Eng) Stanley Adams (Sp) Maria Grever m. Maria Grever
* "What A Little Moonlight Can Do" w.m. Harry Woods
* "What Now?" Green, Dyrenforth
* "What's The Reason (I'm Not Pleasin' You)" w.m. Coy Poe, Jimmie Grier, Truman "Pinky" Tomlin & Earl Hatch
* "When A Woman Loves A Man" w.
Johnny Mercerm. Bernie Hanighen & Gordon Jenkins
When I Grow Too Old To Dream" w. Oscar Hammerstein IIm. Sigmund Romberg
* "When My Ship Comes In" w.
Gus Kahnm. Walter Donaldson
* "When You've Got A Little Springtime In Your Heart" w.m. Harry Woods. Introduced by
Jessie Matthewsin the film Evergreen
Winter Wonderland" w. Richard B. Smith m. Felix Bernard
* "With Every Breath I Take" w.
Leo Robinm. Ralph Rainger
With Her Head Tucked Underneath Her Arm" w.m. R. P. Weston& Bert Lee
With My Eyes Wide Open, I'm Dreaming" w. Mack Gordonm. Harry Revel. Introduced by Jack Oakieand Dorothy Dellin the film " Shoot the Works". Performed by Dean Martinin the 1952film " The Stooge"
* "Wonder Bar" w. Al Dubin m.
* "The World Owes Me a Living" w.
Larry Moreym. Leigh Harline. Introduced by Pinto Colvigon the soundtrack of the animated short "The Grasshopper and the Ants"
* "Wrappin' It Up" m.
* "You And The Night And The Music" w. Howard Dietz m. Arthur Schwartz
* "You Oughta Be In Pictures" w. Edward Heyman m. Dana Suesse
* "You're A Builder-Upper" w.
Ira Gershwin& E. Y. Harburg m. Harold Arlen
* "You're Not The Only Oyster In The Stew" w. Johnny Burke m.
You're the Top" w.m. Cole Porter
* "Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart" w.m. James F. Hanley. Introduced by
Hal LeRoyand Eunice Healeyin the Broadway revue" Thumbs Up!"
Biggest hit songs
The following songs achieved the highest [http://tsort.info/music/yr1934.htm chart positions] in the limited set of charts available for 1934.
Top hit recordings
*"An Hour Ago This Minute" by
Bugle Call Ragby Benny Goodman
*"The Carioca" by
*"Close Your Eyes" by
*"Dancing On The Ceiling" by
Did You Ever See A Dream Walking" by Frances Day
*"Easy Come Easy Go" by
Carroll Gibbonsand The Savoy Hotel Orpheans
*"Everything I Have Is Yours" by
*"For All We Know", recorded by:
*"Goin' To Heaven On A Mule" by
Rudy Valleeand His Connecticut Yankees
*"Honeysuckle Rose" by
*"I'll Follow My Secret Heart" by
*"I'll String Along With You" by
*"Isle Of Capri" by
*"It's Only A Paper Moon", recorded by
*"Lazy River" by
*"Let's Dance" by
*"Little Man, You've Had A Busy Day" by
*"London Bridge" by
*"Love In Bloom" by
Miss Otis Regrets" by Douglas Byng
*"Moon Glow" by
*"The Object Of My Affection" by
Jimmie Grier, Coy Poe
*"My Old Flame" by Ivie Anderson,
Duke Ellingtonand his Orchestra
*"The Old Spinning Wheel In The Parlor" by Ray Noble & His Orchestra
*"One Night Of Love" by
Over Somebody Else's Shoulder" by Ozzie Nelson
*"Play To Me Gypsy" by
*"Rude Interlude" by
*"The Scat Song" by
*"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes", recorded by
Paul Whiteman& His Orchestra
*"St.Louis Blues" by
*"Stars Fell On Alabama", recorded by
Guy Lombardo& His Royal Canadians
*"Stay As Sweet As You Are" by Sam Browne, Ambrose and his Orchestra
*"Stompin' At the Savoy" by
Chick Webb& His Orchestra
*"Take My Word by
*"Tumbling Tumbleweeds" by
*"Two Cigarettes In The Dark" by
The Very Thought Of You" by Al Bowlly
*"With Her Head Tucked Underneath Her Arm" by
*"You're the Top" by
Paul Whiteman& His Orchestra
Béla Bartók- "String Quartet No. 5"
Benjamin Britten- "Simple Symphony"
Qunihico Hashimoto- "Cantata Celebrating the Birth of the Prince"
Jacques Ibert- "Flute Concerto"
Harald Sæverud- "Canto Ostinato"
Leopold Spinner- "Passacaglia"
Germaine Tailleferre- "Concerto for 2 Pianos, Eight Solo Voices, Saxophone Quartet and Orchestra"
Eduard Tubin- "Symphony no 1 in C minor"
Edgard Varèse- "Ecuatorial" (1932-34)
Kosaku Yamada- " Nagauta Symphony" Opera
Vittorio Giannini- "Lucedia"
Leoš Janáček- "Destiny"
Dmitri Shostakovich- "Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District"
Virgil Thomson- " Four Saints in Three Acts" (libretto by Gertrude Stein) Musical theater
Anything Goes" - Broadway production opened at the Alvin Theatre on November 21and ran for 420 performances
The Bing Boys Are Here" - London revival
*"Caviar" Broadway production opened at the Forrest Theatre on
June 7and ran for 20 performances
Cotton Club Parade" - Broadway production
* "Conversation Piece" - London productions opened at
His Majesty's Theatreon February 16and ran for 177 performances
* "Conversation Piece" - Broadway production opened at the
44th Street Theatreon October 23and ran for 55 performances
The Great Waltz" - Broadway production opened at the Center Theatreon September 22and ran for 298 performances. The show returned only two months later for a further run of 49 performances.
* "Here's How" London production opened at the
Saville Theatreon February 22. Starring George Robey.
Jill Darling" - London production opened at the Saville Theatreon December 19and ran for 242 performances. Starring Frances Day, John Millsand Louise Browne.
* "Lucky Break" - London production opened at the Shaftesbury Theatre on
November 14and ran for 198 performances
Mr. Whittington" London production opened at the Hippodrome on February 1. Starring Jack Buchananand Elsie Randolph.
Revenge with Music" Broadway production opened on November 28at the New Amsterdam Theatreand ran for 158 performances
Sporting Love" opened at the Gaiety Theatre on March 31and ran for 302 performances
* "Streamline" London production opened at the
Palace Theatreon September 28
Thumbs Up!" Broadway revue opened at the St. James Theatreon December 27and ran for 156 performances.
Yes, Madam?" (Music: Jack Wallerand Joseph TunbridgeLyrics: R. P. Westonand Bert LeeBook: R. P. Weston, Bert Leeand R. G. Browne) London production opened at the Hippodrome on September 27and ran for 302 performances
Yours Sincerely" London revueopened at Daly's Theatreon February 19. Starring Binnie Barnes.
* "Ziegfeld Follies of 1934" Broadway
revueopened at the Winter Garden Theatreon January 4and ran for 182 performances Musical films
* "Babes In Toyland" starring
Stan Laureland Oliver Hardy
* "Bachelor of Arts" starring Tom Brown,
Anita Louise, Henry Walthall, Arline Judgeand Mae Marsh. Directed by Louis King.
Belle of the Nineties" starring Mae West
Blossom Time" starring Richard Tauber
Boots! Boots!" starring George Formby and Beryl Formby, and featuring Betty Driverand Harry Hudson& his Band
* "Bottoms Up" starring
Spencer Tracy, Pat Paterson, John Boles and Thelma Todd
The Cat and the Fiddle" starring Ramon Novarro, Jeanette MacDonald, Frank Morganand Vivienne Segal
Cockeyed Cavaliers" starring Bert Wheeler, Robert Woolsey, Dorothy Lee, Noah Beeryand Thelma Todd. Directed by Mark Sandrich.
College Rhythm" starring Joe Penner, Jack Oakie, Lyda Robertiand Lanny Ross
Dames" starring Joan Blondell, Dick Powell, Ruby Keelerand Zasu Pitts.
Down to Their Last Yacht" starring Mary Boland, Polly Moranand Ned Sparks. Directed by Paul Sloane.
* "Evergreen" starring
The Gay Divorcee" starring Fred Astaireand Ginger Rogers
* "Gay Love" starring
Florence Desmondand Sophie Tucker
George White's Scandals" starring Alice Faye, Rudy Vallee, Jimmy Duranteand Cliff Edwards
* "Gift of Gab" starring
Edmund Lowe, Ruth Ettingand Ethel Waters
Give Her a Ring" starring Wendy Barrie
* "The Grasshopper and the Ants" animated short
Happiness Ahead" starring Dick Powelland Dorothy Dare
Here Is My Heart" starring Bing Crosbyand Kitty Carlisle. Directed by Frank Tuttle.
Hips, Hips, Hooray!" starring Bert Wheeler, Robert Woolsey, Thelma Toddand Ruth Etting
* "Hollywood Party" starring
Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy, Jimmy Durante, Lupe Velez, Polly Moran, Charles Butterworth, Frances Williams, June Clydeand Mickey Mouse. Directed by Ray Rowland.
Kid Millions" starring Eddie Cantor, Ann Sothern, Ethel Mermanand George Murphy.
Melody in Spring" starring Lanny Ross, Mary Boland, Charles Rugglesand Ann Sothern.
* "The Merry Widow" starring
Maurice Chevalier, Jeanette MacDonald, Edward Everett Hortonand Una Merkel
* "Moulin Rouge" starring
Constance Bennettand Franchot Toneand featuring Russ Columboand The Boswell Sisters.
Mister Cinders" starring W. H. Berry
Murder at the Vanitiesstarring Carl Brisson, Kitty Carlisle, Victor McLaglenand Jack Oakieand featuring Duke Ellington.
Music in the Air" starring Gloria Swansonand John Boles
* "Road House" starring
She Loves Me Not" starring Bing Crosby, Miriam Hopkinsand Kitty Carlisle.
Shoot the Works" starring Jack Oakie, Ben Bernieand Dorothy Dell
Student Tour" starring Jimmy Durante, Charles Butterworth, Maxine Doyle, Phil Regan, Monte Blue, Betty Grableand Nelson Eddy. Directed by Charles Reisner.
Transatlantic Merry-Go-Round" released November 1, starring Gene Raymond, Nancy Carroll, Mitzi Greenand Frank Parker and featuring The Boswell Sisters, Jean Sargentand Jimmie Grierand his Orchestra.
* "Wake Up and Dream" starring
Russ Columbo, June Knightand Wini Shaw.
We're Not Dressing" starring Bing Crosby, Carole Lombard, George Burns, Gracie Allenand Ethel Merman.
Wonder Bar" starring Al Jolson, Kay Francis, Dolores del Rioand Dick Powell
January 16- Marilyn Horne, mezzo soprano
January 26- Huey Piano Smith, R&B pianist
January 30- Tammy Grimes, actress and singer
February 1- Bob Shane( The Kingston Trio)
February 2- Skip Battin( The Byrds, New Riders of the Purple Sage) (d. 2003)
February 7- King Curtis, saxophonist (d. 1971)
February 14- Florence Henderson, actress and singer
March 4- John Dunn, DJ (d. 2004)
March 8- Christian Wolff, composer
March 25- Johnny Burnette, rockabillypioneer (d. 1964)
Shirley Jones, singer and actress
John D. Loudermilk, singer-songwriter
** Richard Chamberlain, actor and singer
April 1- Jim Ed Brown( The Browns)
April 19- Dickie Goodman, pioneer of music sampling (d. 1989)
April 24- Shirley MacLaine, US actress and singer
April 29- Otis Rush, blues musician
May 1- Shirley Horn, US singer (d. 2005)
May 24- Dr Barry Rose, English choir-trainer and organist
June 1- Pat Boone, singer
June 9- Jackie Wilson, singer (d. 1984)
June 11- James "Pookie" Hudson( The Spaniels) (d. 2007)
July 15- Harrison Birtwistle, composer
July 28- Jacques d'Amboise, dancer and choreographer
August 9- Merle Kilgore, country singer/songwriter (d. 2005)
August 10- James Tenney, composer
September 3- Freddie King, blues guitarist and singer (d. 1976)
September 7- Little Milton, blues singer and guitarist (d. 2005)
September 8- Peter Maxwell Davies, composer
September 19- Brian Epstein, manager of The Beatles(d. 1967)
September 21- Leonard Cohen
October 20- Eddie Harris, saxophonist
October 26- Jacques Loussier, classical/jazz musician
November 1- William Mathias, composer (d. 1992)
November 19- Dave Guard( The Kingston Trio) (d. 1991)
December 1- Billy Paul, soul singer
Del Shannon, singer (d. 1990)
Russ Tamblyn, dancer, singer and actor
January 18- Otakar Ševčík, violinist
February 4- Ernesto Nazareth, composer
February 23- Edward Elgar, composer
March 21- Franz Schreker, composer and conductor
April 28- Charley Patton, blues musician
May 7- Edward Naylor, organist and composer
May 25- Gustav Holst, composer
May 26- Robert Samut, composer of the Maltese national anthem
June 10- Frederick Delius, composer
Russ Columbo, violinist
Alcide Nunez, jazz musician
October 14- Leonid Sobinov, operatic tenor
December 15- Bernhard Sekles, composer and music teacher
December 19- Francis Planté, pianist
Eddie Anthony, jazz violinist
Thaddeus Cahill, inventor of the teleharmonium
Paul Kochanski, violinist
Augusto de Lima, writer and musician
Henri Marteau, violinist and composer
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
1934 in country music — See also: 1933 in country music, 1934 in music, other events of 1934, 1935 in country music and the List of years in Country Music Events Top hits of the year* Down Yonder Gid Tanner and His Skillet Lickers * My Mary W. Lee O Daniel and His Light … Wikipedia
1934 in New Zealand — Population* Estimated Population as of 31 December: 1,558,400 http://www.stats.govt.nz/NR/rdonlyres/24107FC8 E7B5 4CF2 B17C 15E31CCA7D05/0/HistoricalPop.xls] * Increase since previous 31/12/1933: 11,300 (0.73%) * Males per 100 Females:… … Wikipedia
Music Land — Directed by Wilfred Jackson Produced by Walt Disney Written by Pinto Colvig Music by … Wikipedia
Music Hath Charms — is a 1935 British musical film directed by Thomas Bentley. Walter Summers, Arthur B. Woods and Alexander Esway, and starring Henry Hall, Carol Goodner and Arthur Margetson. Cast Henry Hall Himself W.H. Berry Basil Turner Carol Goodner Mrs.… … Wikipedia
Music in the Air (film) — Music in the Air Directed by Joe May Produced by Erich Pommer Written by Jerome Kern (play) Oscar Hammerstein II (play) Howard Irving Young Billy Wilder … Wikipedia
Music at Night (play) — Music at Night is a play by J. B. Priestley. Although written in 1938 for the Malvern Drama Festival, and performed there on 2 August, the outbreak of World War II meant that its performance in London at the Westminster Theatre was delayed until… … Wikipedia
Music Is Magic — Promotional photo Directed by George Marshall Written by Play: Jesse Lasky Jr. Gladys Unger Screenplay … Wikipedia
Music of Cuba — General topics Related articles Genres Batá and yuka Bolero Chachachá Changui Charanga … Wikipedia
Music education — is a field of study associated with the teaching and learning of music. It touches on all domains of learning, including the psychomotor domain (the development of skills), the cognitive domain (the acquisition of knowledge), and, in particular… … Wikipedia
Music education in the United States — Music of United States of America Timeline General topics Education · History Genres Classical … Wikipedia