- Clover (disambiguation)
Clover is a genus of small, trifoliate plants.
Clover may also refer to:
- United States
- Clover, South Carolina, a town in York County
- Clover, Virginia, a place in Halifax County
- Clover, West Virginia
- Clover, Wisconsin, a town
- Clover, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- United States
- Clover Creek (Pennsylvania), a tributary of the Frankstown Branch Juniata River
- Clover Creek (Washington), a stream in Washington State
- Clover Records, a record label
- Clover (band), a US country rock band
- The Clovers, an American R&B band
- "Clover", a song by Sifow
Entertainment and fiction
- Clover (manga), a manga by CLAMP
- Clover (creature), the creature in Cloverfield
- Clover, a character in Totally Spies
- Clover, a vehicle in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Clover, a principal character in the Hillsover series of books by Susan Coolidge.
Companies and products
- Clover (toy company), a Japanese toy company
- Clover Studio, a defunct game developer
- Clover (spread), a brand of dairy spread in the United Kingdom
- Clover (dairy), a South African dairy company
- Clover Stornetta Inc., a dairy company based in Sonoma County, California
- Clover Discount Store, a defunct discount department store
- Clover Equipment Company, a company that manufactures coffee equipment
- Clover (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal bunny made by Ty, Inc.
Science and computing
- Clover (detector), a gamma ray detector
- Clover (telescope)
- Clover, the ⌘ command key on Apple computer keyboards
- Clover (software), a Java code coverage analysis tool from Atlassian, Inc.
People with the surname
- Joseph Thomas Clover (1825-1882), pioneer in anaesthesia
- Joshua Clover, American poet
- L. L. Clover (1902-1975), Missionary Baptist clergyman
- Clover G Records, a record label
- CLOVER2000, a family of modulation techniques
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Clover — Alsike redirects here. For the Swedish locality, see Alsike, Sweden. For the Canadian locality, see Alsike, Alberta. For other uses, see Clover (disambiguation). Clover Trifolium repens (White Clover) … Wikipedia
Clover (telescope) — For other uses, see Clover (disambiguation). Clover would have been an experiment to measure the polarization of the Cosmic Microwave Background. It was approved for funding in late 2004, with the aim of having the full telescope operational by… … Wikipedia
Clover (detector) — For other uses, see Clover (disambiguation). A clover detector is a gamma ray detector used in many physics laboratories. It consists of 4 coaxial N type high purity germanium (Ge) crystals each machined to shape and mounted in a common cryostat… … Wikipedia
Clover Hill — or Clover Hill Historic District may refer to a community or historic site in the United States: Clover Hill (Louisville, Kentucky), listed on the NRHP in Kentucky Clover Hill, Maryland, a census designated place Clover Hill (Brookeville,… … Wikipedia
Clover Township — may refer to: Clover Township, Henry County, Illinois Clover Township, Pine County, Minnesota Clover Township, Mahnomen County, Minnesota Clover Township, Hubbard County, Minnesota Clover Township, Clearwater County, Minnesota Clover Township,… … Wikipedia
Clover Township, Minnesota — Clover Township is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Minnesota: Clover Township, Clearwater County, Minnesota Clover Township, Hubbard County, Minnesota Clover Township, Mahnomen County, Minnesota Clover Township, Pine County,… … Wikipedia
Clover Valley — can mean the following places: Clover Valley, Bruce County, Ontario, a community in Huron Kinloss Township, Ontario, Canada Clover Valley, Manitoulin District, Ontario, a community in Assiginack Township, Ontario, Canada Clover Valley, Minnesota … Wikipedia
Clover Creek — or Clovercreek may refer to: Clover Creek (Pennsylvania), a tributary of the Frankstown Branch Juniata River Clovercreek, Pennsylvania, sometimes spelled Clover Creek, a town on the above stream Clover Creek (Washington), a creek in Pierce County … Wikipedia
Clover, West Virginia — Clover may refer to the following communities in West Virginia: Clover, Cabell County, West Virginia Clover, Roane County, West Virginia This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name. If an … Wikipedia
Crimson and Clover — For the album, see Crimson and Clover (album). Crimson and Clover Album cover for Crimson Clover by Tommy James and the Shondells … Wikipedia