- Decidable sublanguages of set theory
- ^ Cantone, D., E. G. Omodeo and A. Policriti, "Set Theory for Computing. From Decision Procedures to Logic Programming with Sets," Monographs in Computer Science, Springer, 2001.
- ^ "Decision procedures for elementary sublanguages of set theory: XIII. Model graphs, reflection and decidability", by Franco Parlamento and Alberto Policriti Journal of Automated Reasoning, Volume 7 , Issue 2 (June 1991), Pages: 271 - 284
- ^ "A Decision Procedure for a Sublanguage of Set Theory Involving Monotone, Additive, and Multiplicative Functions", by Domenico Cantone and et al.
- ^ "A tableau-based decision procedure for a fragment of set theory involving a restricted form of quantification", by Domenico Cantone, Calogero G. Zarba, Viale A. Doria, 1997
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Decidability (logic) — In logic, the term decidable refers to the decision problem, the question of the existence of an effective method for determining membership in a set of formulas. Logical systems such as propositional logic are decidable if membership in their… … Wikipedia
List of mathematics articles (D) — NOTOC D D distribution D module D D Agostino s K squared test D Alembert Euler condition D Alembert operator D Alembert s formula D Alembert s paradox D Alembert s principle Dagger category Dagger compact category Dagger symmetric monoidal… … Wikipedia
Category:Logic in computer science — Logic in computer science is that branch of mathematical logic which is approximately the intersection between mathematical logic and computer science. It contains: Those investigations into logic that are guided by applications in computer… … Wikipedia
Web Ontology Language — OWL Web Ontology Language Current Status Published Year Started 2002 Editors Mike Dean, Guus Schreiber Base Standards Resource Description Framework, RDFS Domain Semantic Web A … Wikipedia