- São Paulo (disambiguation)
São Paulo(Portuguese for Saint Paul) is the capital city of the state of São Paulo in Brazil.
São Paulo may also refer to:
São Paulo (state), one of the states of Brazil
São Paulo Athletic Club, a defunct Brazilian football (soccer) team
São Paulo Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football (soccer) team
* one of the small islands of the
St Paul's Rocksbelonging to Brazil
* São Paulo das Missões, a municipality in the state of
Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Estádio Universitário São Paulo, a Brazilian football (soccer) stadium
Campo de São Paulo, an Angolan football (soccer) stadium
São Paulo (Brazilian battleship), battleship of the Brazilian Navy
NAe São Paulo, aircraft carrier of the Brazilian Navy
* "São Paulo", a song by English rock band Guillemots which closes their 2006 debut album, "
Through the Windowpane".
* "São Paulo", a song by American disco/funk band Chic from their self-titled album
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Saint Paul (disambiguation)- persons
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.