- Power Instinct
Power Instinct Genres Fighting game Developers Atlus, Noise Factory Publishers Atlus Platforms Arcade, PlayStation 2 First release Power Instinct / Gouketsuji Ichizoku
Latest release Gōketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
Power Instinct (豪血寺一族 Gōketsuji Ichizoku , "The Gōketsuji Clan") is a fighting game series created by Atlus started in 1993. The Power Instinct or Gouketsuji Ichizoku series (often abbreviated as PI or GI for short) is renowned for its more humorous take on fighting games, its music and its often-weird characters.
One of the innovations unique to the series was the introduction of the transformation feature. Several of the characters can change their appearance and fighting style by simply executing certain moves (usually a throwing move), though this has not been featured in every entry in the series. Other features include the ability to perform a double jump and attacking while dashing.
Power Instinct / Gouketsuji Ichizoku
Power Instinct Developer(s) Atlus Publisher(s) Atlus Designer(s) Atlus Platform(s) Arcade, Super Nintendo, Sega Mega Drive Release date(s) November 1993 Genre(s) 2D Versus fighting Mode(s) Up to 2 players simultaneously Cabinet Upright Display Horizontally oriented, 320 × 224, 2048 palette colors
The first game of the series was released in 1993. It has eight selectable characters and one unplayable boss character, Oume Goketsuji, a palette-swap of Otane. Originally, every character had a specific win quote for each defeated foe, but that was reduced to only one win quote for each character in the English version.
This game was ported to Super Nintendo and Sega Mega Drive/Genesis and included some new play modes: Vs. Battle, Practice Mode, Time Attack and a "Life Attack" that consists of defeating as many opponents as possible with just one life bar (similar to the Survival Modes seen in other fighting games).
The Mega Drive version had a Battle Royal mode where 1 or 2 players can select a team, with an option to hide the characters being chosen and they would not be revealed until during gameplay. Additionally, it featured an option that allowed the strength of each special attack of every playable character to be adjusted to the player's liking.
The English console ports of this game had several omitted features, such as Karaoke Mode with the lyrics for the songs "Tatanka no Uta" and "Otoko no Karatemichi", character biographies that popped up in between demos, the intro demo to the game and the scene of Oume where she speaks to the player before she fights them (which changes if she's fighting Otane).
Another difference between the American Super Nintendo and Japanese Super Famicom versions are the endings; the Super Nintendo version replaces them with a Congratulations screen with the character portraits used in the pre-fight screen, while in the latter the endings are still present, though slightly different from those in the original arcade version, drawn in a style similar to the endings found in Power Instinct 2.
The game uses a four button layout, two buttons for punches and two for kicks. Every character has their own stage, attacks and special moves. The special moves are performed via combinations of joystick movements and buttons.
All the stages are wider than they look. When the objects in the corners are broken, the stage itself is expanded upon, making a bigger playing field.
The player will fight against all the characters and, every four matches, will have the chance to play one of two bonus stages. One of them consists of knocking away Kurokos who run into the screen, and the other involves breaking jars tossed from around the screen in certain orders.
When all the characters have been defeated, the player will go on to face Oume, the current clan leader, and once she is defeated, the ending for that character is shown.
Staff Job title Name Producer Fuuuu Sub-Producer Chuuko Programmers Mako MK2 680*0 Freak Yan Sound Dencyu Front Designers Pa Pi Pu Pe Masada-M Super K! Yie-Yah! Ohryu-S Back Designers [Chikuwa] Henacyoko Moto. I Range Asaki
The Goketsuji clan . . . Every five years, a hand-to-hand combat tournament is held to determine who is the strongest fighter.
The fighter is then chosen to become the leader of the Goketsuji clan.
Anyone who is a descendant of the Goketsuji clan may enter.
Their present leader, Oume Goketsuji, has defended her reign for over 60 years.
To all entrants, an attendant named Kuroko is assigned to take care of all their needs.
Once again, the present leader, 78 year old Oume, will attempt to defend her title.
However, this time around, Oume's younger sister Otane, who ran away from home years ago, has also entered the tournament as well and she seeks to defeat Oume so that she can gain control over the Goketsuji clan.
Only the strong will survive this fight!
- Angela Belti - She's an Italian strongwoman. Although she has a very rough lifestyle and a love for heavy metal music, Angela Belti is very passionate and tends to fall in love easily (she once followed a man she loved all the way to Japan. He is currently missing). She is very tall, and very strong, even stronger than most men and as revealed in her ending, quite a bon vivant woman.
- Annie Hamilton - Born in the country of England, Annie Hamilton is a calm and compassionate woman born within a rich family. She is at times overbearing and bossy, due to her spoiled upbringing. However she loves animals, and currently has six dogs, four cats, three horses and a turtle named Kensington.
- Keith Wayne - Hailing from United States of America, Keith Wayne is a young man who is self-centered and conceited. He was once a misunderstood youth who at one time ran with a gang. But the strong, unrivaled love of his father was what made him leave. His one and only best friend was the leader of the gang (he still hangs out with that friend once in a while). Keith is a playboy who likes flirting with women, which is one of the reasons that he enters the Goketsuji tournaments, though his huge ego is what often ends up driving them away. But at one of the tournaments, he found Annie Hamilton, the love of his life and since then, he has been determined to prove that he's the right guy for her.
- Otane Goketsuji - Due to her unconquerable spirit, Otane Goketsuji (豪血寺 お種 Gōketsuji Otane ) has become superhuman. She is both mysterious and secretive so you may never know what she's up to. Otane had a sad childhood where she was constantly berated and abused by her older sister, Oume and due to her relative weakness to fight back, her own mother, Oshima, did not pay much attention to her. Her older sister seemed to hate her with a passion... one day, at the age of 6 while strolling in the forest, Oume had suddenly attacked Otane and buried her alive. Fortunately for Otane, an old farmer was near the place and heard her crying from a distance, causing the farmer to come to her aid and save her. Upon seeing that her attempt to get rid of her younger sister had failed, Oume turned more aggressive and violent towards Otane. After many years of facing Oume's abuse and the petty indifference of her mother, Otane decided to leave home at the age of 15 with only one thing on mind: train endlessly so that one day, she could beat Oume and prove that she's a worthy leader of the Goketsuji clan.
- Oume Goketsuji - Oume Goketsuji (豪血寺 お梅 Gōketsuji Oume ) is superhuman. In any case, she is scary. To master her mysterious attacks, she confined herself to the mountains. Moreover, she has an eerie and unearthly presence about her and it is rumored that she can practically turn her opponents to stone just by gazing into their eyes.
- Reiji Oyama - Reiji Oyama (大山 礼児 Ōyama Reiji ) is a very straightforward and honest Japanese fighter and is the ultimate training fanatic. He does not do well with minute details, but excels at physical strength matches. He works part-time for a construction company to exert his excess energy. He is somewhat a parody of Ryu from Street Fighter and many karate warriors like Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia from Art of Fighting.
- Saizo Hattori - Saizo Hattori (破鳥 才蔵 Hattori Saizō ) is a dark ninja who keeps his emotions hidden. He normally hides behind a ninja mask to avoid the contact with others, although on some occasions, his part-time job requires him to appear on stage in an animal costume. He isn't related to Hanzou Hattori from neither World Heroes or Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Shodown in any way.
- Thin Nen - Thin Nen (陳念 Japanese: Chin-nen ) is a violent Shaolin monk with obscene desires. This religious man studied ancient rituals to gain mystic powers. He will do everything he can to get what he wants, whether it be women, food or money. He’s afraid of nothing.
- White Buffalo - White Buffalo is a Native American who tries to protect the rights of his people at all costs. A man of few words, he does not say much. A man who appreciates the little things in life.
Power Instinct 2 / Gouketsuji Ichizoku 2
Power Instinct 2 Developer(s) Atlus Publisher(s) Atlus Designer(s) Atlus Platform(s) Arcade, PlayStation Release date(s) April 1994 Genre(s) 2D Versus fighting Mode(s) Up to 2 players simultaneously Cabinet Upright Arcade system CAVE 1st generation Display Horizontally oriented, 320 × 240, 10240 palette colors
Power Instinct 2 features five new characters, giving a total of 13 playable characters and one unplayable boss (Otane Goketsuji). The PlayStation version, retitled Gouketsuji Ichizoku 2: Chotto Dake Saikyou Densetsu, was only released in Japan and has some characteristics from Gogetsuji Legends (as it shares almost the same subtitle to its Japanese version), like the team battle and the possibility to play as Chuck and Kuroko, but these features are only available for Versus (player vs. player) mode.
Introduction of the "Stress" meter into the series, which increases when one's attacks are blocked or when attacked. A super attack can be executed when it is full. In addition, when the Stress meter fills up, a character becomes engulfed in a flame of their own energy for a brief moment, which protects from any incoming attacks from the opponent and knocks them away if they are too close.
Staff Job title Name Producer Tama Sub producer Chuuko Main programmers Mako MKIISR Shuhta. Garyuh ?! >Nari Chan Sub programmers Toshiya Jake Sound Dencyu Object designers M. Masada Yie-Yan-II Pa Pi Pu Pe N.I-1486-7 Man Man-Chan Haruko Chan Pochi Suzuki Scroll designers Moto. I Araki-Dorifu Range Asaki naru Monko Yu-Ki Chuuko Mid Planners Super-K! Markey Helen Voices Kotono Mitsuishi Ryusei Yaro Aihara Chuuko Pa Pi Pu Pe Dencyu
Oume Goketsuji: leader of the Goketsuji clan for the last 60 years, was finally defeated by her younger sister, Otane in the last tournament. The day where Otane had finally surpassed her older sister had finally arrived.
However... Otane's long-fought victory would be short-lived. One night, Oshima Goketsuji: the matriach of the Goketsuji clan and mother to both Otane and Oume, had unexpectedly appeared in front of Oume and offered her help to take revenge against Otane.
According to the sacred rules of the Goketsuji clan, if the leader dies or quit, one new tournament would be held immediately in order to find a successor.
That same night, Oshima and Oume had sent their personal servants to dispose of Otane so that their plan could be put into action, so while Otane slept, she was kidnapped and thrown into the ocean by Oshima and Oume's servants.
The next day, Otane's Kuroko servant had found a letter supposedly written by Otane, where she declined to her right to be the leader of the clan and that she had planned to take a vacation from fighting. However, the Kuroko didn't realize that Oume, who was easily able to learn and copy Otane's handwriting, had written the letter as part of her evil plan.
One week later, all the competitors from the previous tournament and other family members had learned about Otane's 'decision' and that a new tournament would be held in order to find a new leader of the Goketsuji clan.
- Oshima Goketsuji - Known to be the matriach of the entire Goketsuji clan, Oshima Goketsuji is known for her strict policies and precise personality to make her clan the strongest throughout the entire world. She's the mother of both Otane and Oume Goketsuji and often favors Oume over Otane, due to the fact that Oume takes up most of her own personality traits.
- Kurara Hanakouji - A magical witch who uses her special powers and magical wand for her own benefits, Kurara Hanakouji seeks to have much fun and excitement during her travels throughout the world. Even though she looks like a 15 year old, Kurara's exact age is unknown. When she gains enough power from a fight, she can change into her alter-ego, Super Kurara (a woman who wears roller-skates while fighting in scantily-clad clothing). In Matrimelee, her name is changed to Clara.
- Kanji Kokuin - An old man who is the ex-husband of Oume Goketsuji, Kanji Kokuin now seeks to defeat the members of the Goketsuji clan so that he can gain full control over the clan. He starts the battle off with his pumped-up muscles, but if he fails from within the initiation of his super move, he loses his strength and turns into a prickly man who only fights with his walking cane.
- Kinta Kokuin - A young kindergartner who is the grandson of Haruki, Kanji Kokuin's younger brother, Kinta Kokuin is known for being an obnoxious brat who takes up most of his grandfather's personality traits and that he won't stop until he gets what he wants. He fights in the tournament in order to impress a girl that he likes and he uses the assistance of his pets (a huge fish and a bear) to aid him. When he gains enough strength from within a fight, Kinta can transform into his alter-ego, Pochi (a man wearing a dog costume who fights by throwing power bones at the opponent).
- Sahad Asran Ryuto - An Arabian man who uses both his fighting skills and the power of the djinn from a magic lamp. Sahad's goal is to not only test out his abilities in battle, but to also impress Angela Belti, to whom he has developed a crush upon.
Gogetsuji Legends / Gouketsuji Gaiden: Saikyou Densetsu
Gogetsuji Legends Developer(s) Atlus Publisher(s) Atlus Designer(s) Atlus Platform(s) Arcade Release date(s) 1995 Genre(s) 2D Versus fighting Mode(s) Up to 2 players simultaneously Cabinet Upright Arcade system CAVE 1st generation Display Horizontally oriented, 320 × 240, 10240 palette colors
The game was called Gogetsuji Legends outside Japan, lacking the Power Instinct title, strangely enough. This would be a trend for the series in its subsequent western releases, officially phasing out the Power Instinct branding (although is still used informally by the fan community).
The battles are in teams of two characters, a leader and a partner. Super Kurara and Pochi are individual characters; because of this, Kurara and Kinta gained new moves. Otane is also made playable, bringing the cast to 16 characters. A Super Block and a Charge Attack were brought into the gameplay. A Super Block can nullify the opponent's blow and allow for a counter attack, and a Charge Attack can immediately knock down the opponent or launch them into the air for another attack. There is one new playable character, (Kuroko), and a new boss, (Chuck). All of the characters were given new special attacks. However, the majority of them were exclusive only to this game.
Otane Goketsuji: leader of the Goketsuji clan, was kidnapped by her scheming twin sister Oume and her mother Oshima. A new tournament was immediately held in order to find a new successor.
Though the family members had fought against each other with their own strength and power, Otane had managed to arrive at the tournament to defend her title as clan leader against the winner of the competition. Unfortunately for Otane, she was too tired to fight (due to her hard travel to the tournament's location) and was defeated by Kanji Kokuin, the victor of the battle!
After his victory in the Goketsuji tournament, Kanji (now the new leader of the Goketsuji clan) thought that it would be fun to test the strength of the Goketsuji family members, so he invited them all back for a new Goketsuji tournament.Welcome to the Goketsuji Clan friendly Exhibition Battle Match! To make this competition unique and special, I have invited the strongest and most powerful man in the world to come battle against our family members. Surely none from the Goketsuji clan will be defeated by such an outsider. Let the games begin!—Kanji Kokuin
Staff Job title Name Producer Chuuko Main Program Mako MkIITr Shuhta. Garyuh Narita Seiji Sub Program Toshiya Jake M.Y Object Design M. Masada Yie_Yan_II Suzuki Pa Pi Pu Pe N. I_1496_7 Manman_Chan Pochi Haruko Chan Scroll Design Moto. I Range Araki_Dorifu Asaki Naru Monko Yu_Ki Chuuko Wife_K. Sub Designer Brook Subtle. Y You Shiina Sound Dencyu Planner Super_K! Markey Heren Komori Bugta Voices Kotono Mitsuishi Ryusei Yaro Aihara Chuuko Pa Pi Pu Pe
Groove on Fight / Gouketsuji Ichizoku 3: Groove on Fight
Groove on Fight Developer(s) Atlus Publisher(s) Atlus Designer(s) Atlus Platform(s) Arcade, Sega Saturn Release date(s) April, 1997 Genre(s) 2D Versus fighting Mode(s) Up to 2 players simultaneously Cabinet Upright Arcade system Sega Titan Video Display Horizontally oriented, 704 × 513, 6144 palette colors
The story of this sequel of the series takes place 20 years after the last Goketsuji tournament. It also has a darker and more serious tone than its predecessors, similar to that of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, but still maintains a little of the same humor that is particular to the series.
The players can choose from eleven characters, all of them, save Otane/Oume, being new. The graphic style of Groove on Fight is very different from its predecessors, as the sprites are smaller, but are more fluid and have an animated look to them.
In the Sega Saturn port of the game, many animation frames were cut; the port included some features like being able to play as Damian, Bristol Weller and Bristol-D once the player beats the game with certain characters, the possibility of four players to play at the same time by way of the Saturn's multi-tap and an "Omake Mode" where the players can view artwork of the characters for the game. The Saturn version also features an arranged version of the soundtrack that has some new music themes that were not present in the original, like the theme "Mystic" and the vocal version of the title song.
Gameplay is in a 2-on-2 format with the ability to tag in and out at any time between players. Every time the player tag successfully between characters, the character who is on the sidelines slowly begins to get his or her energy back.
At difference from the previous games, Groove on Fight has a six buttons system. The two new buttons are for "Dodge" and for the "Powerful Blow" the "Dodge" allows the characters to evade attacks and then counterattack the opponent.
The "Powerful Blow" is an attack that inflicts more damage to the opponent than the normal strong attacks, but is also slower. The special guard and the shadow moves from Gogetsuji Legends are still present in the game and some other new characteristics were introduced to the gameplay:
Characteristics Name Description Body Toss The character throws the body of a defeated character at the opponent. Taunt Pressing the start button will taunt the opponent. Introduced for the first time in the series. Unblockable Attack Each character has his/her own Unblockable Attack. This attack is very slow, but if hits cause a great amount of damage to the opponent. Partner Attack The character that is not fighting will perform a jump-in attack from the sidelines. Dual Combo Is a series of attacks performed by the two characters at the same time. This requires one level of the Stress meter. Pounce Pressing up + Light kick, Hard Kick, as soon as the character knocks an opponent down, will attack the downed foe.
Staff Job title Name Planners Super_K Bugta + Heren Designers YN_Dessy Pa Pi Pu Pe Range Moto Satoru. Y Mamoru. K Uhio H. Morita Asaki Mandai Monko Y. Ogawa Programmers Missile Toshiya M. Yamasaki Sound Creator Dencyu Helpers M. Masada Markey Komori Scenery Clark Kent CO. LTD
Matrimelee / Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku: Toukon Matrimelee
Matrimelee Developer(s) Noise Factory Publisher(s) Atlus
Designer(s) Noise Factory Platform(s) Arcade, Neo Geo Release date(s) March 2003 Genre(s) 2D Versus fighting Mode(s) Up to 2 players simultaneously Cabinet Upright Arcade system Neo Geo (646 Mbit cartridge) Display Horizontally oriented, 320 × 224, 4096 palette colors
This new sequel features 4 totally new characters and one new boss (Princess Sissy). However, Angela does not return in this game. Jimmy, Elias, Lynn and Jones from Rage of the Dragons are guest stars, and are unlockable. A few of the game elements were borrowed from this same game as well. The western releases drop the Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku title and remains named simply as Matrimelee. It was one of the last few games to be released on the Neo-Geo.
Transformations were excluded, and a few of the characters from the previous sequel do not appear. The Stress meter now could be filled up to three levels. Every character has a Stress Shot (1 bar), an Ippatsu Ougi (2 bars) and a powerful, hidden super attack called a Kinjite (3 bars). However, only a few of the Kinjite moves are known; information on the rest have not been released by Atlus or Noise Factory.
The king of Certain Country wants to find a worthy successor for the throne and the ideal husband for his little daughter (or a beautiful and strong woman for his older son) So he holds a fighting tournament where the prize is the hand of the princess and the throne succession.
Staff Job title Name Producer Keiko Ijuu Directors Keiko Ijuu Marohie. M Sub directors Hidenari Mamoto 55 Main programmers Hidenari Mamoto Sub programmers Kazuaki Ezato H. Hishikawa Character designers Marochie. M Super Dotter K' Dessy Shio Shio Orie Kinugasa Background designers Miyukichi Miyavi Kuramoyan Illustration Range Murata Tomokazu Nakano Ooma Bunshichiro Sound producer Studio Aqua Vocalists Dencyu Masanosuke Fujiwara Momoeika Ryuji Mutou Moamo & Cheiko Uchida Nami Matusima Aya Fujimoto Voice actors R. Riken Shinya Moriguchi Akihisa Muramoto N. Chinatsu Mina Yamamoto Nahomi Ikuro .I Sayaka Misimura Aumi Jinga
Shin Gōketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnō Kaihō
Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou Kaihou Developer(s) Noise Factory Publisher(s) Excite Distributor(s) Excite Platform(s) PlayStation 2 Release date(s) May 25, 2006 Genre(s) 2D Versus fighting Mode(s) Up to 2 players simultaneously
The sequel of Matrimelee. It features enhanced graphics and sound, the return of two of the older characters (Angela Belti and Kinta Kokuin), a new boss, and the return of the transformation feature. Gameplay was also improved in some areas, and super attacks were made easier to execute.
The game also features an online mode and a 'Lust Cards System' that consists of buying cards with special effects. Some allow the player to change certain characteristics of the characters, others are used to view special music video clips, and others to call strange characters to help the player in battle.
The game has the same backgrounds and all the characters from Matrimelee, and because of that it is usually described as a port of the game, while in fact the game's story takes place after the events from the previous game, making it a sort of sequel or update.
Bonnou Kaihou was released only in Japan, much to the chagrin of international fans. It is possible that this is due to the very little chance of marketing the series ever had outside of its country of origin. Ignition, a company that helped to publish the game, has explained there are currently no plans to release the game outside of Japan. The subtitle Bonnou Kaihou literally means "Liberation of Lusts".
Princess Sissy was sad. She just couldn't forget the excitement of the Matrimelee tournament. The King, worried about the emotional state of his daughter (who is usually joyful and vigorous) invited the world's strongest fighters to his country to convince them to enter to a new tournament, the "Bonnou Kaihou" tournament.
This time the prize is anything that the winner could wish for (except the throne succession). When the King told Sissy about the Bonnou Kaihou tournament, her characteristic smile returned to her face, finally she will once again have that feeling that is present only in battle.
Gōketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
Gouketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou Developer(s) Noise Factory Publisher(s) Atlus Designer(s) Atlus Platform(s) Arcade Release date(s) Summer, 2009 Genre(s) 2D Versus fighting Mode(s) Up to 2 players simultaneously Cabinet Upright Arcade system Taito Type X
To all the people related to the Goketsuji clan….
as actual leader of the Goketsuji family, I Oume Goketsuji invite you to a fighting tournament that will be celebrated in commemoration of the senzo kuyou ritual.
In this tournament, each contestant should be focused in the victory, because is possible that the ancient living god of the family be present among the participants, so the winner of this test of strength will be considered a living god, untouchable for the common people.
will we see the birth of a new legend?
- Sandra Belti - A 82 year old lady, grandmother of Angela Belti. She has the ability to transform in their younger self (Super Sandra) just like the Goketsuji Twins.
- Elizabeth Belti - Sandra's younger sister, grandaunt of Angela Belti, like her sister, Elizabeth has the ability to transform to her younger self (Super Elizabeth) just like the Goketsuji Twins.
- Prince - Princess sissy's older brother. He appeared in Power Instict: Matrimelee in some endings, in this game he is playable for the first time. He can transform in a "good looking" version of himself (Super Prince), which gives him different gameplay.
- Rin Oyama Reiji Oyama's niece. She started practicing Karate with her uncle since she was four years old.
- Takumi Hattori - Saizo Hattori's cousin. Just like his cousin, this eight year old kid is very shy and wears a mask most of the time.
- Gouketsuji Ichizoku: The Novel
Release Date: 1995
Publisher: WANI BOOKS
It is a novel of 253 pages that relate the history of the Goketsuji family. The book contains some art made by Range Murata.
- Gouketsuji Ichizoku: THE CD-ROM
Release Date: December 9, 1998
Publisher: Toshiba Emi
Is a CD- ROM for Windows and MAC. It contains information about the series like: characters profiles , correlation diagram, the family lineage, rejected designs, sounds and artwork. Also has wallpapers and screen savers.
- Gouketsuji Ichizoku original soundtrack
Release Date: January 21, 1994
Publisher: Pony Canyon / Scitron
It contains 20 tracks, voices and sound effects from the game.
- Gouketsuji Ichizoku 2 original Soundtrack
Release Date: December 16, 1994
Publisher: Pony Canyon / Scitron
It contains 37 tracks, voices and sound effects from the game
- Gouketsuji Ichizoku Saikyou Densetsu original soundtrack
Release Date: September 21, 1995
Publisher: Pony Canyon / Scitron
It contains 32 tracks, voices and sound effects from the game
- Groove on Fight original soundtrack
Release Date: June 18, 1997
Publisher: Pony Canyon / Scitron
It contains 24 tracks, voices and sound effects from the game
- Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku Toukon Matrimelee original soundtrack'
Release date: 2003
Publisher: Noise Factory
It Contains 31 tracks from the game.
- Gouketsuji Ichizoku CD-BOX
In January 2005, Noise Factory released a box set containing all the soundtracks from the Gouketsuji Ichizoku series. The Box set included a 2005 calendar featuring art from the series. The difference about these CDs and the original releases is that these does not include the sound effects collection and the Groove on Fight's CD has the arranged tracks from the Sega Saturn.
- Power Instinct Manual
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Soundtrack Manual
- Goketsuji Ichizoku 2 Game Manual
- Gouketsiji Ichizoku 2 Soundtrack Manual
- Groove on Fight guide book
- Groove on Fight Soundtrack Manual
- Gouketsuji Ichizoku The CD-ROM
- Noise Factory's site
Power Instinct 2
- Power Instinct 2 at the Killer List of Videogames
- Power Instinct 2 at GameFAQs
- Power Instinct 2 screenshots
Power Instinct Legends
Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Power Instinct Matrimelee at the Killer List of Videogames
- Power Instinct Matrimelee at GameFAQs
- Noise Factory's site for Power Instinct Matrimelee (Japanese)
- Power Instinct Matrimelee at the Fighters Generation site
Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
- The Official Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou Site
- Noise Factory's site for Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
- Power Instinct series at the Hardcore Gaming 101 site
- Groove on Fight at the Killer List of Videogames
- Noise Factory
- Atlus Japan
- Game Excite's site for Power Instinct Bonnou no Kaihou (Japanese)
- Noise Factory's site for Power Instinct Bonnou no Kaihou (Japanese)
- Goketsuji Wiki - A wiki on Wikia dedicated to providing various information on the series
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Power Instinct — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Power Instinct (豪血寺一族: Gouketsuji Ichizoku La familia Gouketsuji en Japón) es un juego de lucha creado por la compañía Atlus en 1993. Como muchos otros juegos de principios de los noventa, Power Instinct siguió la… … Wikipedia Español
Power Instinct — Éditeur Atlus Développeur Atlus Date de sortie 1993 Genre Combat Mode de jeu Un à deux joueur(s) … Wikipédia en Français
Power Instinct Matrimelee — Développeur Noise Factory / Atlus Date de sortie 2003 Genre Jeu de combat Plate forme Arcade : Neo Geo MVS Contrôle Joystick … Wikipédia en Français
Instinct — • The term usually includes the idea of a purposive adaptation of an action or series of actions in an organized being, not governed by consciousness of the end to be attained Catholic Encyclopedia. Kevin Knight. 2006. Instinct Instinc … Catholic encyclopedia
Instinct (album) — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Instinct (homonymie). Instinct Album par Iggy Pop Sortie juin 1988 Enregistrement … Wikipédia en Français
Instinct — In*stinct ([i^]n*st[i^][ng]kt ), v. t. To impress, as an animating power, or instinct. [Obs.] Bentley. [1913 Webster] … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
Instinct (альбом) — В этой статье не хватает ссылок на источники информации. Информация должна быть проверяема, иначе она может быть поставлена под сомнение и удалена. Вы можете … Википедия
instinct — instinct1 /in stingkt/, n. 1. an inborn pattern of activity or tendency to action common to a given biological species. 2. a natural or innate impulse, inclination, or tendency. 3. a natural aptitude or gift: an instinct for making money. 4.… … Universalium
Instinct (album) — Infobox Album | Name = Instinct Type = studio Artist = Iggy Pop Released = July 1988 Recorded = 1988 Sorcerer Sound, New York, New York B.C. Studio, Brooklyn, New York Genre = Heavy metal, hard rock Length = 43:38 Label = Universal Special… … Wikipedia
Instinct (album de Iggy Pop) — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Instinct (homonymie). Instinct Album par Iggy Pop Sortie juin 1988 Enregistrement aux studios … Wikipédia en Français