- Northern Reaches Restoration Group
It is concerned with the re-opening of the Northern Reaches of the Lancaster Canal, a 14 mile stretch from Tewitfield Locks to Canal Head at Kendal. While the canal between Preston and Tewitfield is classed legally as a "cruising waterway", the Northern Reaches are designated a "remainder waterway". The navigation authority for both sections of the waterway is British Waterways.
- British Waterways
- Cumbria County Council
- Inland Waterways Association
- Kendal Town Council
- Lancashire County Council
- Lancaster Canal Trust
- Lancaster City Council
- South Lakeland District Council
- Waterways Trust
Additional support is provided by the Waterway Recovery Group.
- List of waterway societies in the United Kingdom
- Preston City Link Canal Trust
- Ribble Link
- Ribble Link Trust
- River Lune
- Lune aqueduct
- South Lakeland Local Plan (extract): support for NRRG
- South Lakeland District council, representation on the Northern Reaches Restoration Group
This article related to water transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.