Rainmaker may refer to:
- Rainmaking, attempting to artificially induce or increase precipitation
- Boyd Melson, American boxer
- Rainmaker (Kevin Moore album), the 1980 debut album by Kevin Moore
- Rainmaker (Fair Warning album), a 1995 album by Fair Warning
- Rainmaker (YFriday album), the 1999 debut album by YFriday
- Rainmaker, an album by Keb' Mo'
- Rainmaker, an 1969 album by Michael Chapman
- "Rainmaker", a song by Donovan
- "Rainmaker", a song by The Partridge Family
- "Rainmaker", a song by German progressive metal band Vanden Plas on their album "The God Thing".
- "Rainmaker", a song by Traffic on their album The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys
- "Rainmaker", a song by Iron Maiden
- "Rainmaker", a song by Sparklehorse
- "Rainmaker", a song by Harry Nilsson and Bill Martin from Harry, which was also a hit for Canadian singer Tom Northcott
- "Mr. Rainmaker", a song by Warrant
- Sarah Rainmaker, a fictional character from the Gen¹³ comic book series
- Rainmaker Digital Effects, a digital effects studio
- Honi HaM'agel, from the Talmud
- The Rainstick, a musical instrument of Chilean origin made from a cactus, which sounds like falling water
The Rainmaker may refer to:
- Keith Davey, a Canadian politician nicknamed "The Rainmaker"
- The Rainmaker (play), by N. Richard Nash
- The Rainmaker (John Grisham), a book by John Grisham
- The Rainmaker (1997 film), starring Matt Damon and Danny DeVito
- The Rainmaker (album), by The Flower Kings
The Rainmakers may also refer to:
- The Rainmakers (band), a rock band from Kansas City, Missouri
- The Rainmakers, a Southern California-based original rock band whose members included Brad Spitz, Jerry Davies, Ron Levy, Chuck Maithonis and Jon Schwartz
- an Australian band of the same name whose members included Christine Anu
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.