- Ohio State Route 131
Route information Maintained by ODOT Length: 30.05 mi (48.36 km) Existed: 1923 – present Major junctions West end: US 50 in Milford US 50 near Fayetteville
US 68 near Fayetteville
East end: SR 138 near Hillsboro Location Counties: Clermont, Brown, Highland Highway system ← SR 130 SR 132 →
State Route 131 (SR 131, OH 131) is a 30.05-mile (48.36 km) long east–west state highway in the southwestern quadrant of the U.S. state of Ohio. The western terminus of SR 131 is at a signalized intersection with U.S. Route 50 (US 50) in the eastern Cincinnati suburb of Milford. Its eastern terminus is at a T-intersection with SR 138 approximately 7.50 miles (12.07 km) southwest of Hillsboro.
The path of SR 131 takes it through northern Clermont County, northwestern Brown County and western Highland County. There are no segments of SR 131 that are included within the National Highway System (NHS), a network of highways deemed to be most important for the economy, mobility and defense of the country.
The SR 131 designation was applied in 1923. Originally, the highway was routed along its present alignment from its current western terminus in Milford to its junction with US 50, at the time designated as SR 26, southwest of Fayetteville. In 1946, SR 131 was extended east along its current alignment to its present eastern terminus at SR 138 southwest of Hillsboro, utilizing a previously un-numbered roadway between its previous eastern terminus and SR 134, and the entirety of what was SR 780 between SR 134 and SR 138.
County Location Mile Destinations Notes Clermont Milford 0.00 US 50 Western terminus at signalized intersection Stonelick Township 6.20 SR 132 Signalized intersection Wayne Township 8.51 SR 727 north T-intersection marking southern terminus of SR 727 11.98 SR 133 Brown Perry Township 17.16 US 50 19.06 US 68 Highland Salem Township 24.31 SR 134 Hamer Township 30.05 SR 138 Eastern terminus at T-intersection 1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- ^ a b Ohio Department of Highways and Public Works (April 1922) (MrSID). Map of Ohio State Highways (Map). ODHPW. http://www.dot.state.oh.us/Divisions/TransSysDev/Innovation/prod_services/Documents/StateMaps/otm1922a.sid. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- ^ a b Ohio Department of Highways and Public Works (July 1923) (MrSID). Map of Ohio Showing State Routes (Map). ODHPW. http://www.dot.state.oh.us/Divisions/TransSysDev/Innovation/prod_services/Documents/StateMaps/otm1923a.sid. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- ^ a b Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams: SR 131, Clermont County". http://www.odotonline.org/techservapps/SLD/pdf_files/clesr0131r.pdf. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- ^ a b Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams: SR 131, Brown County". http://www.odotonline.org/techservapps/SLD/pdf_files/brosr0131r.pdf. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- ^ a b Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams: SR 131, Highland County". http://www.odotonline.org/techservapps/SLD/pdf_files/higsr0131r.pdf. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- ^ Federal Highway Administration (December 2003) (PDF). National Highway System: Ohio (Map). http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/planning/nhs/maps/oh/oh_Ohio.pdf. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- ^ Ohio Department of Highways (1946) (MrSID). Ohio Highway Map (Map). ODOH. http://www.dot.state.oh.us/Divisions/TransSysDev/Innovation/prod_services/Documents/StateMaps/otm1946a.sid. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- ^ Ohio Department of Highways (1947) (MrSID). Ohio Highway Map (Map). ODOH. http://www.dot.state.oh.us/Divisions/TransSysDev/Innovation/prod_services/Documents/StateMaps/otm1947a.sid. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Ohio State Route 727 — State Route 727 Route information Maintained by ODOT Length: 5.46 mi[3 … Wikipedia
Ohio State Route 450 — State Route 450 Route information Maintained by ODOT Length: 1.06 mi[1 … Wikipedia
Ohio State Route 130 — State Route 130 Route information Maintained by ODOT Length: 4.72 mi[1 … Wikipedia
Ohio State Route 132 — State Route 132 Route information Maintained by ODOT Length: 40.47 mi[2 … Wikipedia
Ohio State Route 3 — OH 3 redirects here. OH 3 may also refer to Ohio s 3rd congressional district. State Route 3 Route information Maintained by ODOT Length … Wikipedia
New York State Route 17 — NY 17 redirects here. NY 17 may also refer to New York s 17th congressional district. NYS Route 17 Map of New York with NY 17 highlighted in red … Wikipedia
Ohio's 11th congressional district — OH 11 redirects here. OH 11 may also refer to Ohio State Route 11. Ohio s 11th congressional district Current Representative Marcia Fudge (D–Warren … Wikipedia
Ohio's 10th congressional district — OH 10 redirects here. OH 10 may also refer to Ohio State Route 10. Ohio s 10th congressional district Current Representative Dennis Kucinich (D–Clevel … Wikipedia
Ohio's 13th congressional district — OH 13 redirects here. OH 13 may also refer to Ohio State Route 13 or the Bell 47 helicopter. Ohio s 13th congressional district Current Representative Betty Sutton ( … Wikipedia
Ohio — This article is about the U.S. state of Ohio. For other uses, see Ohio (disambiguation). State of Ohio … Wikipedia