- University of Central Florida College of Sciences
College of Sciences Established 2005 Type Public Dean Michael Johnson, Ph.D. Undergraduates 9,467 Postgraduates 835 Location Orlando, Florida, United states Website Official Site
The College of Sciences was established in October 2005 after the division of the former College of Arts & Sciences into two separate colleges. It consists of two divisions: the Division of Natural Sciences and the Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences. The Division of Natural Sciences is home to the National Center for Forensic Science, while the division of Social and Behavioral Sciences includes the Nicholson School of Communication, one of the largest schools of communication in the nation. The college is also home to the Lou Frey Institute of Politics and Government. In 2007, the college completed construction of a Psychology Building and the second phase of a new Physical Sciences Building is currently under construction.
Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Communication (Nicholson School of Communication)
- Political Science
- ^ a: Denotes a program that is no longer available to incoming students due to budget cuts.
- ^ a b "Facts About UCF". UCF Office of Institutional Research. http://www.iroffice.ucf.edu/character/current.html. Retrieved 2010-03-015.
- ^ http://www.iroffice.ucf.edu/character/current.html
- ^ College of Sciences Dean Named
- ^ http://www.cos.ucf.edu/content/college/index.html
- ^ http://communication.cos.ucf.edu/
- ^ "Program Eliminations". University of Central Florida. 2009-06-04. http://www.umark.ucf.edu/clients/budgetdocs/ProgramEliminations.pdf. Retrieved 2009-06-05.
University of Central Florida Colleges
Burnett Honors College • College of Arts and Humanities • College of Business Administration • College of Dental Medicine • College of Education • College of Engineering and Computer Science • College of Graduate Studies • College of Health and Public Affairs • Rosen College of Hospitality Management • College of Medicine • College of Nursing • College of Optics and Photonics • College of Sciences
Center for Emerging Media • Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers • Central Florida Research Park • Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy • Florida Solar Energy Center • Innovation Way • Institute for Economic Competitiveness • Institute for Simulation and Training • Lou Frey Institute of Politics and Government
Athletics Facilities Media People
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.