- JBoss Tools
name = JBoss Tools
developer = JBoss, a division of
latest release version = 2.1.0.GA
latest release date = release date|2008|06|02
latest preview version =
latest preview date =
operating system =
programming language = Java
GNU General Public License
website = http://www.jboss.org/tools
JBoss Tools is a set of Eclipse plugins and features designed to help JBoss and J2EE developers develop their applications quickly and painlessly. It is an umbrella project for the JBoss developed plugins that will make it into JBoss Developer Studio.
The JBoss Tools modules are:
- RichFaces VE. The visual editor contributed by [http://www.exadel.com Exadel] provides visual editing support for HTML and JSF (JSP and Facelets) pages. RichFaces VE also includes visual support for specific JSF component libraries including JBoss RichFaces.
- Seam Tools. Includes support for seam-gen, RichFaces VE integration, Seam related code completion and refactoring and more.
- Hibernate Tools. Supporting mapping files, annotations and JPA with reverse engineering, code completion, project wizards, refactoring, interactive HQL/JPA-QL/Criteria execution and more. In short a merger of Hibernate Tools and Exadel ORM features.
- JBoss AS Tools. Easy start, stop and debug of JBoss AS 4+ servers from within Eclipse. Also includes features for efficient packaging and deployment of any type of Eclipse project.
- Drools IDE. Rules file editing, Rete View, working memory debugging/inspection and more.
- jBPM Tools. jBPM workflow editing, deployment and more.
- JBossWS Tools. Inspecting, invoking, developing and functional/load/compliance testing of web services over HTTP, base tooling provided by soapUI with the addition of JBossWS specific features/support.
JBoss Tools [http://docs.jboss.org/tools Reference guides and Tutorials] The latest versions of [http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/nightly-docs documents] JBoss Tools wiki on [http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBossTools www.jboss.org] JBoss Tools [http://jbosstools.blogspot.com blog] What's new in [http://docs.jboss.org/tools/whatsnew/index.html JBoss Tools]
[http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBIDE JBoss Tools project on jira.jboss.com]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
JBoss Seam — es un framework desarrollado by JBoss, una división de Red Hat. El líder del proyecto es Gavin King, también autor del framework para mapeo objeto relacional Hibernate. Combina a los 2 frameworks Enterprise JavaBeans EJB3 y JavaServerFaces JSF.… … Wikipedia Español
JBoss (company) — Infobox Defunct Company company name = JBoss, Inc. company slogan = fate = merged successor = Red Hat foundation = 2004 defunct = April 2006 location = Atlanta, GA industry = open source middleware software key people = Marc Fleury, founder.… … Wikipedia
JBoss Seam — Infobox Software name = JBoss Seam caption = developer = JBoss, a division of Red Hat latest release version = 2.0.1.GA latest release date = release date|2008|01|30 genre = Web application framework license = LGPL programming language = Java… … Wikipedia
Java backporting tools — are programs (usually written in Java) that convert Java classes bytecodes from one version of the Java Platform to an older one (for example Java 5.0 backported to 1.4). Contents 1 Java backporting tools comparison 1.1 Main information 1.2… … Wikipedia
JBDS — Infobox Software name = JBoss > caption = Screenshot of JBDS 1.1.0.GA name = JBoss Developer Studio author = JBoss, a division of Red Hat latest release version = 1.1.0.GA latest release date = release date|2008|06|02 genre = Software development … Wikipedia
MyEclipse — is a commercially available Java EE and Ajax IDE created and maintained by the company Genuitec, a founding member of the Eclipse Foundation. MyEclipse is built upon the Eclipse platform, and integrates both proprietary and open source… … Wikipedia
Objecteering — Use Case Diagram Example Developer(s) … Wikipedia
Collaber — Developer(s) Vimukti Technologies Stable release 1.2 / February 19, 2009; 2 years ago (2009 02 19) Written in Java/Eclipse … Wikipedia
OptimalJ — Compuware OptimalJ was a model driven development environment for Java. OptimalJ was first released in 2001 and was then based on Sun Microsystems open source NetBeans IDE. Since 2006 OptimalJ is based on the open source Eclipse IDE.… … Wikipedia
Zend Studio — Тип PHP IDE Разработчики Zend Technologies Написана на Java Операционная система кроссплатформенная Последняя версия 9.0.4 (11 октября 2012) … Википедия