- Michigan (disambiguation)
Michigan is a U.S. state.
Michigan may also refer to:
- Michigan (album), also known as Greetings from Michigan: The Great Lake State, an album by Sufjan Stevens
- Lake Michigan, one of the Great Lakes, an inland fresh-water sea
- University of Michigan typically the flagship Ann Arbor campus
- Michigan Wolverines, the athletic program of the University of Michigan
- USS Michigan, U.S. Navy ship
- Michigan: Report from Hell, a horror-themed video game released for the PlayStation 2
- Michigan hot dog, a Canadian hot dog slathered with meat sauce, similar to the Coney Island hot dog
- Michigan J. Frog, a Looney Tunes cartoon character
- Michigan (grape), another name for the Catawba grape
- Lake Michigan Shore AVA, Michigan wine region
- One of the Detroit People Mover stations
- All pages beginning with "Michigan"
- Michigan Avenue
- Michigan City (disambiguation)
- Michigan Township (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Harrison, Michigan (disambiguation) — Harrison may refer to a couple of places in the U.S. state of Michigan: *City of Harrison in Clare County *Harrison Charter Township in Macomb County … Wikipedia
Michigan — This article is about the U.S. state of Michigan. For other uses, see Michigan (disambiguation). State of Michigan … Wikipedia
Michigan Theater — or Michigan Theatre may refer to: Michigan Theater (Ann Arbor, Michigan) Michigan Theater (Detroit, Michigan) Michigan Theatre (Jackson, Michigan) Michigan Theatre, Flint, Michigan, demolished Michigan Theatre, Lansing, Michigan Frauenthal… … Wikipedia
Michigan Township — may refer to the following townships in the United States: Contents 1 Indiana 2 Kansas 3 Nebraska … Wikipedia
Michigan Southern Railroad — could refer to: The Southern Railroad (Michigan), built by the state of Michigan (1837–1846) The Michigan Southern Railroad (1846–1855), which bought the state line, and became part of the Lake Shore and Michigan Southern Railway The Michigan… … Wikipedia
Michigan City — may refer to: Michigan City, California Michigan City, Indiana Michigan City, Mississippi Michigan City, North Dakota This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name. If an … Wikipedia
Michigan Railway — may refer to: Michigan Railway (electric) and successor Michigan Railroad Michigan Railway (1880), predecessor of the Grand Trunk Western Railroad This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link … Wikipedia
Michigan District — is the name of: Michigan District (Church of the Brethren) Michigan District (Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod) This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here … Wikipedia
Michigan gubernatorial election, 2006 — 2002 ← November 7, 2006 → 2010 … Wikipedia
Michigan Avenue — may refer to: Michigan Avenue (Chicago) Michigan Avenue (Michigan), a designation for much of both current and former U.S. Route 12 in Michigan Michigan Avenue (Lansing, Michigan), a street through the State Capitol area, a portion of which is M… … Wikipedia