- Drinker (disambiguation)
Drinker was a genus of hypsilophodont dinosaur from the late Jurassic period of North America.
Drinker may also refer to:
- Drinker (Euthrix potatoria), a species of moth
- Drinker (alcohol), a person who drinks alcoholic beverages
- Drinker Biddle & Reath, a law firm
- Drinker House, a building used for student housing at Haverford College
- Philip Drinker (1894-1972), industrial hygienist
People with the given name Drinker:
- Catherine Drinker Bowen (1897-1973), American biographer
- Edward Drinker Cope (1840-1897), American paleontologist and comparative anatomist
- Ernesta Drinker Ballard (1920-2005), American feminist, horticulturist, and Philadelphia activist
- Henry Sandwith Drinker (1880-1965), American lawyer, ethics scholar, and musicologist; father of Ernesta Drinker Ballard
- Henry Sturgis Drinker (1850-1937), President of Lehigh University from 1905 to 1920; father of Catherine Drinker Bowen, Henry Sandwith Drinker, and Philip Drinker
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.