- Marco Polo (disambiguation)
Marco Polo is a 13th century Venetian explorer.
Marco Polo may also refer to:
- Marco Polo (producer), Canadian hip hop producer
- Maurizio De Jorio, Eurobeat musician from the 1990s who performed under the stage name "Marko Polo"
- Mark di Suvero (born as Marco Polo di Suvero)
- Marco Polo (crater), a lunar crater
- Marco Polo House, an office building in London
- Marco Polo Park is the name of a defunct theme park in Florida in the 1970s
- Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Marco Polo, if You Can, a Blackford Oakes novel by William F. Buckley Jr.
In television and film
- The Adventures of Marco Polo a 1938 film starring Gary Cooper
- Marco Polo (1961 film) a 1961 film starring Rory Calhoun
- Marco Polo (Dr. Who), a completely missing 1964 serial of Doctor Who
- Marco the Magnificent a 1965 film starring Horst Buchholz
- Ma ko Po lo a 1971 film starring Richard Harrison
- "Marco Polo" (The Sopranos), episode from the 2004 season of The Sopranos television show
- Marco Polo (TV film), 2007 TV film
- Marco Polo (TV miniseries), American television mini-series from 1982
- Marco Polo, a defunct classical music record label specialising in obscure Romantic and 20th century repertoire, owned and reissued by Naxos Records
- Marco Polo (opera), 1996 opera by Tan Dun
- "Marco Polo" (song), a song by Bow Wow
- Marco Polo (ship), clipper ship run aground on Prince Edward Island
- MS Marco Polo, a cruise ship
- SS Marco Polo II, the intended new name of the ship SS Maxim Gorkiy when placed in service with Oriental Lines in 2009
- Marcopolo S.A., Brazilian bus manufacturer
- Marco Polo (game), a game played in a swimming pool
- Marco Polo Bridge Incident, 1937 battle between Japan and China
- Marco Polo Chocolate Bar, chocolate and hazelnut candy bar
- Marco Polo sheep, subspecies of sheep found in the Himalayas
- Marcopolo, two communication satellites launched in 1989 for British Satellite Broadcasting
- MarcoPolo (software), Context-aware computing for Mac OS X
- Mission Marco Polo, spacecraft mission to an asteroid under study by Europe and Japan
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Marco Polo — This article is about the trader and explorer. For other uses, see Marco Polo (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Marco Polo (game) — For other uses, see Marco Polo (disambiguation). Marco Polo (game) Players 3 or more Setup time < 1 minute Playing time no limit Random chance Low Skill(s) required swimming, sound localization The childr … Wikipedia
Polo (disambiguation) — Polo is a team sport played on horseback in which the objective is to score goals against an opposing team. It may also refer to:ports* Elephant polo * Water polo * Canoe poloClothing* Polo shirt, also known as a tennis shirt or golf shirt * Polo … Wikipedia
One million (disambiguation) — One million is the natural number following 999,999 and preceding 1,000,001. One million may also refer to: DC One Million , a crossover storyline published by DC Comics in 1998 One Million (album), a 2006 electronica album by National Forest The … Wikipedia
Pushkin (disambiguation) — Aleksandr Pushkin was a famous Russian poet.Pushkin may also refer to:;People *Anatoly Pushkin (1915 2002) Soviet aircraft pilot and Hero of the Soviet Union *Aleksei Musin Pushkin statesman, historian, art collector *Apollo Mussin Pushkin… … Wikipedia
Thor (satellite) — Marcopolo redirects here. For the explorer, see Marco Polo. For any other, please see Marco Polo (disambiguation) Thor (previously known as Marcopolo) is a family of satellites designed, launched and tested by Hughes Space and Communications (now … Wikipedia
Maurizio De Jorio — This article is about the Eurobeat musician. For other uses, see Marco Polo (disambiguation). Maurizio De Jorio is an italo disco and Eurobeat musician from the 1990s to the present. Contents 1 Background 2 Current Aliases 3 Former aliases … Wikipedia
List of characters from The Sopranos — The characters from the HBO series, The Sopranos that are friends or family of the Sopranos. Contents 1 Soprano family blood relations 1.1 Domenica Nica Baccalieri 1.2 Anthony Tony B. Blundetto … Wikipedia
Venice — For other uses, see Venice (disambiguation). Venice Venezia Comune Comune di Venezia … Wikipedia
Khanbaliq — This article is about the ancient city of Beijing. For other uses, see Kanbalu (disambiguation). For other uses, see Dadu (disambiguation). Khanbaliq or Dadu refers to a city which is now Beijing, the current capital of the People s Republic of… … Wikipedia