the line along which the top and bottom parts of a trawl are locked together. Also called lace hoods

Dictionary of ichthyology. 2009.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • lace hoods — lastridge …   Dictionary of ichthyology

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.