Aquila may refer to:
*Aquila, a Neapolitan surname
*Aquila, a Biblical person from the Acts and Paul's letters
Aquila of Sinope, second-century translator of the Old Testament
Frank Aquila, a Manitoba judge
Frank J. Aquila, an American lawyer
Aquila, Michoacán, Mexico
L'Aquila, sometimes Aquila, a town in Italy
Entertainment and literature:
* A book by
* "Aquila" (TV series), a BBC TV production for children based on the Norriss book
* A game server in the MMORPG
Aquila (children's magazine), a children's magazine
* USS "Aquila" (PHM-4), a hydrofoil formerly operated by the U.S. Navy
* Italian aircraft carrier "Aquila", a World War II Italian aircraft carrier
* The U.S. Army's
* Hyosung Aquila: a series of cruiser motorcycles made by
Hyosung Motors & Machinery Inc.
Aquila AT01, a light weight training aircraft built in Germany
Aquila Airways, a British flying boat operator (1948–1958)
Aquila, Inc., a former electric and gas utility in Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Aquila ItalianaItalian car manufacturer or brand
Warhammer 40,000 universe:
* The aquila is the symbol of the Imperium of Man in the fictional Warhammer 40,000 universe.
* Aquila pattern power armour is the most commonly used type of power armour in the Space Marines inventory.
* The Aquila Lander is a light shuttle used by the Imperial Navy.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.