- Animal (disambiguation)
animalis a taxonomic member of the Kingdom .
Animal may also refer to:
A.N.I.M.A.L., an Argentinian heavy metal band
The Animals, a British rock band
* "Animals" (album), a 1977 concept album by Pink Floyd
* "Animal" (song), the name of several songs
* "Animal" (video game), a video game by Microtime
* "Animal" (book), full title Animal: The Definitive Visual Guide to The World's WildLife, a 2003 non-fiction book by David Burnie and several co-authors
ANIMAL (image processing), an interactive software environment for image processing
The Animal", a 2001 film starring Rob Schneider
* "Animal", a 2005 film starring Ving Rhames and Terrance Howard.
* "Animals" is an episode of "The Vicar of Dibley".
* "Animals" (comedy), a stand-up show written and performed by Ricky Gervais.
in people and characters:
Animal (Muppet), a drummer in the Muppet Show's Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem
George Steele, professional wrestler nicknamed "The Animal"
* Joseph Laurinaitis, professional wrestler nicknamed "Road Warrior Animal"
David Batista, professional wrestler nicknamed "The Animal"
* Animal, nickname of "
Takeshi's Castle" regular character, played by Japanese/American baseball player Brad Lesley
* Animal, nickname of Brazilian association footballer
Edmundo.Animalia may mean:
*"Animalia" (book), a 1986 children's book by Australian author Graeme Base
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.