SexySat TV

SexySat TV

SexySat TV is a network of four softcore televised sex lines, broadcasting on the Astra 1H, Hotbird 3 and Hotbird 6 satellites.

History

Sexysat was one of the first European erotic "Liveshow"-channels. Different sources state that it was first broadcast in 2001 (www.sexysat-tv.com [ [http://www.sexysat-tv.com/en/Liveshow-Channels/SexySat-TV Sexysat-tv.com] Retrieved 14 October 2007] ) or February 2002 (de.wikipedia.org [ [http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=SexySat&oldid=24399307 de.wikipedia] Retrieved 14 October 2007] ). The first programmes were on a single Hotbird satellite channel, with one female presenter taking calls in a studio in the Netherlands.

According to sexysat-tv.com, the studio was moved from the Netherlands to the Czech Republic on 4 August 2004 [Ibid, sexysat-tv.com] . In July 2005 [Ibid, de.wikipedia.org] , SexySat began broadcasting on the Astra 1H satellite, available in Germany. Since these two developments, the picture and sound quality has reduced, along with explicitness allowed on shows (fans began a petition to oppose this). The loss in explicitness has effectively been achieved by the reduction in picture quality, because the ladies' private parts are effectively obscured by digital compression artefacts.

Format

"Liveshows" are broadcast live from 10:00 until 02:00 on Sexysat 1, from 14:00 until 02:00 on Sexysat 2/3/4, and repeated during the 8/12 hours in-between. Programming usually consists of a shrill-voiced, scantily clad fishwife, who spends 95% of her time writhing around as though she has worms, and asking viewers, in broken English, to telephone her. The remaining 5% of her time is spent on the telephone to a viewer, during which time she still writhes around, but in a pose that emphasises a part of her anatomy of which he has expressed specific admiration. Two programmes are produced, shared across the four channels.

atellites

* SexySat (SexySat TV 1): Astra 1H 12633 MHz, Horizontal, SR 22000 kS, FEC 5/6.

The other programmes are available on Hotbird transponders:
* SexySat TV 2: 12245 MHz, Horizontal, SR 27500 kS, FEC 3/4
* SexySat TV 3: 11623 MHz, Vertical, SR 27500 kS, FEC 3/4
* SexySat TV 4: 12577 MHz, Horizontal, SR 27500 kS, FEC 3/4

External links

* [http://www.sexysat-tv.com/en Sexysat-tv.com (independent site)]

References


Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Sexysat 1 TV — SexySat sind Softerotiksender, die auf Hotbird und teilweise auch auf ASTRA Satelliten empfangbar sind. Geschichte Sexysat wurde im Februar 2002 das erste Mal ausgestrahlt, damals nur mit einem Kanal, einem Studio und einer Akteurin. Seit Juli… …   Deutsch Wikipedia

  • SexySat — sind Softerotiksender, die auf Hotbird und teilweise auch auf ASTRA Satelliten empfangbar sind. Geschichte Sexysat wurde im Februar 2002 das erste Mal ausgestrahlt, damals nur mit einem Kanal, einem Studio und einer Akteurin. Seit Juli 2005 ist… …   Deutsch Wikipedia

  • Televised sex line — The televised sex line (also described informally as pay as you go soft porn [ [http://forum.logofreetv.org/topic.asp?TOPIC ID=336 Logofreetv forum debate] , 7 December 2002] , babe shows/channels [Several shows titles start with Babe... ; this… …   Wikipedia

  • Liste deutschsprachiger Fernsehsender — Diese Liste enthält deutschsprachige Fernsehsender. Die Liste nennt gebührenfinanzierte öffentlich rechtliche und werbefinanzierte private Vollprogramme sowie anschließend Spartenprogramme nach ihrer jeweiligen Sparte. Digitale Programme… …   Deutsch Wikipedia