Copacabana may refer to:
- Copacabana, Bolivia
- Copacabana Municipality, Bolivia
- Copacabana (Rio de Janeiro), Brazil
- Fort Copacabana
- Copacabana, Antioquia, Colombia
- Copacabana, New South Wales, Gosford, NSW, Australia
- Copacabana Beach in Dubrovnik, Croatia, a lesser-known beach by that name
- "Copacabana" (song), sung by Barry Manilow
- Copacabana (musical), written by Barry Manilow
- Copacabana: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Album
- Copacabana: Original London Cast Recording
- Copacabana (Sarah Vaughan album), a 1979 album by Sarah Vaughan
- Copacabana (1947 film), starring Groucho Marx and Carmen Miranda
- Copacabana (2010 film), 2010 French film starring Isabelle Huppert
- Virgen de Copacabana, the patron saint of Bolivia
- Copacabana (nightclub), New York City
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.