- Natural (disambiguation)
Natural is an adjective that refers to Nature.
Natural may refer too:
In science and mathematics:
- Natural transformation, category theory in mathematics
- Natural foods
- Natural history, a broad area of the natural sciences concerned with living things
- Natural number, in mathematics, numbers 1, 2, 3, …
- Natural logarithm, the logarithm to base e = 2.71828…
- Natural philosophy
- Natural resource
- Natural sign (♮), in music, one of the notes A, B, C, D, E, F, and G, as opposed to sharps (♯) or flats (♭)
- Natural (band), an American boyband who had success in Germany
- Natural (Orange Range album), an album by Japanese group Orange Range
- Natural (Peter Andre album), an album by Peter Andre
- Natural (S Club 7 song), a song by S Club 7
- Natur all, an album by Cactus Jack
- Natural, a 1997 single by Peter Andre from the album of the same name.
- NATURAL, the fourth-generation programming language
- Natural (gambling), in some games of chance the best possible outcome for the player
- All pages with titles containing "Natural"
- Natural-footed, surfing with the left foot forward
- Natural theology
- Natural transformation in mathematics
- Natural World (BBC TV series), British documentary series
- Naturally (disambiguation)
- Nature (disambiguation)
- Naturalism (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Natural history (disambiguation) — Natural history is the scientific study of plants or animals. Natural History may also refer to: In science and medicine: Natural History (Pliny), Naturalis Historia, a 1st century work by Pliny the Elder Adam Lonitzer Naturalis Historia Scotiae … Wikipedia
Natural language processing — (NLP) is a field of computer science and linguistics concerned with the interactions between computers and human (natural) languages; it began as a branch of artificial intelligence. In theory, natural language processing is a very attractive… … Wikipedia
Natural Selection (disambiguation) — Natural selection is the process by which individual organisms with favorable traits are more likely to survive and reproduce. Natural Selection may also refer to: Natural Selection (video game), a 2002 modification for the computer game Half… … Wikipedia
Natural Bridge — or Natural Bridge can refer to several things: Natural arch, a land formation sometimes referred to as a natural bridge Natural Bridge, Alabama Natural Bridge, New York Natural Bridge, Queensland, in the Gold Coast hinterland, Australia Natural… … Wikipedia
Natural Wonder (disambiguation) — Natural Wonder may refer to: Natural Wonder, an album by American musician Stevie Wonder Natural Wonders of the World, the natural counterparts to the Seven Wonders of the World Natural Wonder, a cosmetics brand from Revlon Consumer Products… … Wikipedia
Natural High — may refer to the feeling of a high without the use of drugs. Natural High may refer to: Natural High , a song by American R B group Bloodstone Natural High , a song by Swedish heavy metal band HammerFall from their 2006 album Threshold Natural… … Wikipedia
Natural law (disambiguation) — Natural law is law that exists independently of the positive law of a given political order, society or nation state. Natural law may also refer to: Physical law, a scientific generalization based on empirical observations of physical behavior.… … Wikipedia
Natural Thing — may refer to: Natural Thing, an album by Tanya Blount Natural Thing, an album by Poi Dog Pondering Natural Thing, an album by Juliet Roberts Natural Thing a song by Innocence The Natural Thing, an album by Jonathan Edwards This disambiguation… … Wikipedia
Natural gas (disambiguation) — Natural gas can be the following: Natural gas, a form of gas, found in nature, often as a part of a reservoir of fossil fuel. Natural Gas, a British 70 s rock band. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Natural order — could refer to: Natural order (philosophy) Natural Order (album) Ordo naturalis, Latin for natural order once used to describe plant families This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia