Daigo is a Japanese given name and place name. It may refer to:
- Daigo is also a Japanese surname
- Emperor Daigo, Emperor of Japan between 897 and 930
- Daigo Temple, from which the Emperor Daigo took his name
- Daigo, Fushimi, Kyoto, a district of Fushimi ward
- Daigo, Ibaraki, a town in Ibaraki Prefecture
- Daigo family, a Japanese noble family
- Daigo Hisateru, a sumo wrestler
- Daigo Kobayashi, a footballer
- Daigo (musician), a Japanese musician, main vocalist of Breakerz
- Daigo Saito, a Japanese professional drifting driver
- Daigo "The Beast" Umehara, a famous Japanese professional gamer
Other uses include:
- Daigo (Zen), a great enlightenment in Zen Buddhism
- Daigo (Dairy), a type of cheese made in ancient Japan
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.