Divo or DIVO may refer to:
- DIVO, an acronym for Diagnostic Images from Various Origins, a medical imaging PACS protocol similar to DICOM. DIVO is also an FDA510K medical PACS device with recording capabilites DICOM PACS products do not have, such as audio, triplex doppler, scrolling doppler and scrolling m-mode.
- Divo, an Italian word used to describe male operatic superstars
- Divo, Côte d'Ivoire
- DIVO Project, digital interactive video online
- Il Divo, an operatic pop quartet
- Il Divo (film), an Italian film directed, by Paolo Sorrentino
- Devo (pronounced "Divo"), an American New Wave group
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.