Asakura (麻倉 "hemp storehouse") is a Japanese surname. It can refer to:
- Asakura clan, famous Japanese clan during Sengoku period
- Daisuke Asakura, Japanese pop artist
- George Asakura, Japanese manga artist
- Noriyuki Asakura, composer
- Kasumi Asakura, of Rose Hip Rose.
- Kazumi Asakura, from Negima!: Magister Negi Magi.
- Minami Asakura and Toshio Asakura in Touch
- Ryoko Asakura, from the Suzumiya Haruhi series.
- Takeshi Asakura, aka Kamen Rider Ouja, a main villain from the Tokusatsu TV series Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Yoh Asakura, of Shaman King
Yoh Asakura's relatives:
- Akio Asakura, a main character in Wangan Midnight.
- Junichi Asakura, of the D.C.: Da Capo series
- Nemu Asakura (adopted sister and, later, wife)
- Otome Asakura (granddaughter), character from D.C. II: Da Capo II
- Yume Asakura (granddaughter), character from D.C. II: Da Capo II
- Asakura, Ehime Prefecture, Japan
- Asakura, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Asakura District, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (former district)
This page or section lists people with the surname Asakura. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.