- ISO 217
The ISO 217:1995 standard defines the RA and SRA paper formats.
These paper series are untrimmed raw paper. RA stands for “raw format A” and SRA stands for “supplementary raw format A”. The RA and SRA formats are slightly larger than the corresponding A series formats. These paper sheets will after printing and binding be cut to match the A format.
* The ISO A0 format has an area of 1.00 m²
* The ISO RA0 format has an area of 1.05 m²
* The ISO SRA0 format has an area of 1.15 m²
Paper in the RA and SRA series format has a aspect ratio but the dimensions of the start format have been rounded to whole centimetres.
Other ISO paper standards
ISO 216:1975, defines two series of paper sizes: A and B
ISO 269:1985, defines a C series for envelopes
ISO 217:1995, defines two untrimmed series of raw paper sizes: RA and an SRA.
* [http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-paper.html International standard paper sizes] : ISO 216 details and rationale
* [http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CombinedQueryResult.CombinedQueryResult?queryString=216 ISO 216 at iso.org]
* [http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CombinedQueryResult.CombinedQueryResult?queryString=217 ISO 217 at iso.org]
* [http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CombinedQueryResult.CombinedQueryResult?queryString=269 ISO 269 at iso.org]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.