Europa is a beautiful Phoenician princess in Greek mythology. Her name is the name for
Europein Latin and other languages.
Europa may also refer to:
Europa Island, a small island in the Indian Ocean which is a possession of France, part of the Îles Éparses
Europa (moon), the smallest of the Galilean moons of the planet Jupiter
52 Europa, the seventh-largest asteroid known
Europa Universalis", a strategy computer game released in 2000 by Paradox Entertainment
* "Europa" (film), a film by Lars von Trier
Europa Europa", a 1990 film in German, Polish, and Russian about a young Jewish man who survived the war pretending to be a German war hero
Europa Barbarorum", a "total conversion" modification of the PC game "Rome: Total War", designed to improve the game's historical accuracy
* "Europa" (wargame), a series of board wargames launched in 1973
* "Europa" (album), by Covenant
* "Europa" (record label), a German record label
* "Europa" (song), a song from Carlos Santana's 1976 album "Amigos"
* "Europa" (Mónica Naranjo song), a song from Mónica Naranjo's 2008 album "Tarantula"
* "Europa and the Pirate Twins", a song appearing on Thomas Dolby's 1982 album "
The Golden Age of Wireless"
* "Europa", the lead track on Blondie's 1980 album "
Bizzarrini Europa, a small GT car produced by Bizzarrini between 1966 and 1969
* "Europa" rocket, an early expendable launch system project of the European Launcher Development Organisation
*, a number of ships and shore establishments of the Royal Navy
* "Europa" (ship), a traditionally rigged tall ship from the Netherlands
*, an ocean liner operated by the North German Lloyd in 1930–45
*, an immigrant ship on the Europe to North America route in 1950–51 (originally the SS "Mongolia")
*, a combined ocean liner / cruise ship operated by the North German Lloyd in 1965–70 and Hapag-Lloyd in 1970–81
*, a cruise ship operated by Hapag-Lloyd in 1981–99
*, a cruise ship operated by Hapag-Lloyd since 1999
*, a cruiseferry operated by Silja Line since 1993
Costa Europa", a cruise ship operated by Costa Cruises since 2002
Europa Aircraft, a light-aircraft kitplane company based in the UK
Lotus Europa, a sports car manufactured by Lotus Cars
In other uses:
* "Europa" (novel) by Tim Parks
* "Europa", a novel by
Europa (New Zealand), an oil company that operated in New Zealand until its purchase by BP in 1989
Europa Hotel, a hotel in Belfast, Northern Ireland
* "Europa", the name of the 3.3 release of the open-source integrated development environment Eclipse
Europa Ferris Wheel, a 55-metre transportable Ferris wheel operated by Kipp & Sohn of Bonn
Europa Coins", coins with a common theme issued by European countries
Europa (web portal), the official web portal of the European Union
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.