- Disney (disambiguation)
Disney usually refers to The Walt Disney Company.
Disney may also refer to:
Divisions of The Walt Disney Company
- Walt Disney Pictures, the film banner
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, which manages and builds the Disney theme parks and vacation resorts
- Touchstone Pictures, Disney's film banner for more mature films
- Walt Disney Animation Studios, the main animation studio (formerly known as Walt Disney Feature Animation)
- Disney Channel, a cable TV network
- Walt Disney Theatrical, the stageplay and musical production arm
- Walt Disney Television, a United States-based television production company
- Walt Disney Television Animation, a television studio dedicated to animation
- Disney Interactive Studios, which publishes Disney video games and interactive entertainment
- Capital Disney, Disney radio station in the United Kingdom
- Radio Disney, Disney radio station in the United States
Relatives of Walt Disney
- The Disney family
- Walt Disney (1901–1966), founder of The Walt Disney Company
- Roy O. Disney (1893–1971), Walt's brother and co-founder of The Walt Disney Company
- Roy E. Disney (1930–2009), son of Roy O. and leader of the Save Disney campaign
- Abigail Disney, Walt's grandniece, philanthropist and film-maker
- Lillian Disney (1899–1997), Walt's former widow
- Elias Disney, father of Walt and Roy O.
- Flora Call Disney, mother of Walt and Roy O.
- Herbert Arthur Disney, brother of Walt and Roy O.
- Diane Marie Disney, Walt's daughter
- Sharon Mae Disney (1936–1993), Walt's adopted daughter
- Jean-Christophe d'Isigny, an ancestor of Walt Disney from Isigny-sur-Mer
- Timothy J. Disney (also credited as Tim Disney), Walt's great-nephew and an American film writer, producer and director
- John Disney, English antiquarian
- John Disney (rector), English cleric
- John Disney (Unitarian), English writer
- Wesley E. Disney, former US congressman from Oklahoma
- Disney bomb, a British "rocket-assisted" bomb of World War Two
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.