- Dutch Limburg
Dutch Limburg can mean:
- Limburg of the States (1648–1794), territories controlled by the Dutch States-General, see Generality Lands
- Province of Limburg (1815–1839), province of the former United Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Duchy of Limburg (1839–1867), duchy in personal union with the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Limburg (Netherlands) (1866–present), province of the Netherlands
- Duchy of Limburg (1065-1794), a state in the Holy Roman Empire
- Limburg (Belgium) (1839–present), a province of Belgium
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.