Defense or defence (see -ce/-se) may refer to:
Tactics and strategy of defending against attack
- Defense (military)
- Defense (sports)
- Biological defense (disambiguation)
- a Chess opening as created in reply by Black
- Civil defense
Politics and economics
Concepts in law
- Defenses and theodicies regarding the problem of evil
- All pages beginning with "Defense"
- All pages beginning with "Defence"
- All pages with titles containing "Defense"
- All pages with titles containing "Defence"
- A euphemism for war or the military
- HMS Defence, Royal Navy ships of this name
- Defense of a doctoral thesis, also called viva voce; see dissertation
- La Défense, a business district in Paris
- The Grande Arche, commonly known as Arche de la Défense, in Paris
- DeFence, an artproject
- Haganah (in Hebrew: "The Defence"), a paramilitary organization in British Palestine
- Tower defense, a type of strategy game
- The pharmaceutical Cimetidine, used for treating gastric ulcers
- Defender (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.