Deimos, a Greek word for dread, may refer to:
- Deimos (mythology), one of the sons of Ares and Aphrodite in Greek mythology
- Deimos (moon), the smaller and outermost of Mars' two natural satellites
- Deimos (comics), villain for the Warlord comic series
- DEIMOS, an early message passing OS for the Cray-1, replaced by the Cray Time Sharing System
- DEIMOS, Tech 2 Heavy Assault Ship in Eve-online, internet spaceship game
- Deimos (Doctor Who audio), an audio drama
- Deimos, a character from the God of War series.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.