Dione may refer to:
- the Greek goddess, Dione (mythology)
- Dione Lucas (1909–1971), English chef and first female graduate of Le Cordon Bleu
- Dee Dee Sharp (born Dione LaRue, 1945), American R&B singer
- Dione Taylor, Canadian jazz singer
- Dione also spelt Jon is a West African surname among the Serer people with no connection to the French "Dione". Not only are the pronunciations different, but when the French colonisers were writing African surnames, they wrote it in the French form according to their convenience.
- Rose Dione (1875–1936), French actress
- 106 Dione, a large main belt asteroid
- Dione (moon), a moon of Saturn
- Helene (moon), a moon of Saturn sometimes referred to as "Dione B"
- Diketone (Dione), a molecule containing two ketone groups
- Ethylene dione (ethylenedione, ethene dione, or ethene 1,2-dione), a hypothetical chemical compound with the formula C2O2 (O=C=C=O)
- Dione (butterfly), a genus in the family Heliconiinae
- Dee Bliss (Dione "Dee" Rebecchi), from the Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Deion (disambiguation)
- Dion (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.