DMA can refer to:
- DMA (magazine), a defunct dance music magazine
- Dallas Museum of Art, an art museum in Texas, USA
- Danish Music Awards, an award show held in Denmark since 1989
- Database Marketing Agency, a financial services company in Beaverton, Oregon
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (IATA airport code), near Tucson, Arizona, USA
- Dean Morgan Academy, an English conversation school in Japan
- Defense Mapping Agency, a former (1972–1996) agency of the US Department of Defense.
- Defense Media Activity, an organization of the US Department of Defense
- Delaware Military Academy, a high school in Delaware, USA
- Derbyshire Miners' Association
- Designated Market Area, a region of the country in which radio and television stations in the major city of the area are seen in homes and households, as defined by Nielsen Media Research.
- Detroit Music Awards, an award show held in Detroit, USA
- Digital Media Academy, a technology training company offering courses throughout the US and Canada.
- BT Digital Music Awards, an annual event in the UK
- Doctor of Musical Arts, a terminal degree in Music for composers, conductors, and performers
- Drum Major Academy, an annual clinic for drum majors and marching band members
- Dublin Metropolitan Area, an Irish court and police jurisdiction
- Danish Medical Association, a trade union in Denmark
- Designers Management Agency, a privately held company representing luxury fashion designers
- Direct Market Access, used in financial markets
- Direct Marketing Association, a trade organization
- Displaced Moving Average, a type of moving average used in statistical analysis
- Differential mobility analysis, a technique that sorts particles by diameter using electrical mobility
- Dimethoxyamphetamine, a psychedelic phenethylamine
- Dimethylacetamide, an organic solvent
- Dimethylamine, a chemical used as an industry raw material
- Dimethylaniline, a chemical used for curing polyester and vinyl ester resins
- Distributed Multipole Analysis, a method describing the charge distribution of a molecule
- Dynamic mechanical analysis, a technique used to determine the viscoelasticity of polymers
- DMA Design, a Scottish computer and video game developing company
- Digital media adapter, a device that facilitates connections between computers
- Direct memory access, a computer feature that allows hardware subsystems to access system memory independent of the CPU
- Dynamic memory allocation, the allocation of memory storage for use in a computer program during the runtime
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.