Digraph may refer to:
- Digraph (orthography), a pair of characters used together to represent a single sound, such as "sh" in English
- Typographical ligature, the joining of two letters as a single glyph, such as "æ"
- Digraph (computing), a two-character sequence used in computing to enter a single conceptual character
- Digraph or directed graph, in graph theory
- Digraph, component of a CIA cryptonym, a covert code name
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.