Dartmouth may mean:
- Dartmouth, Devon, England
- Dartmouth, Victoria, Australia
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Dartmouth, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Dartmouth College, university in Hanover, New Hampshire, United States
- The Dartmouth, daily student newspaper and oldest American college newspaper
- Dartmouth College Press, host institution of the University Press of New England consortium
- Dartmouth Outing Club, oldest and largest outing club in the United States
- Dartmouth High School (Nova Scotia), Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Dartmouth High School (Massachusetts), Dartmouth, Massachusetts, U.S.
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Dartmouth, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Dartmouth Community College, Dartmouth, Devon, United Kingdom
- HMS Dartmouth, the name of eight ships and a shore establishment of the Royal Navy
- Dartmouth Dam, Australia
- Earl of Dartmouth, a title in the Peerage of Great Britain
- Port of Dartmouth Royal Regatta
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.