- DSL (disambiguation)
DSL may refer to:
- Nintendo DS Lite, a portable gaming machine.
- Digital Subscriber Line, a family of digital data transmission technologies
- Domain-specific language, a computer language designed for a specific problem domain
- Design Science License, a copyleft license for intellectual property
- Diagnostic Systems Laboratories, a company now part of Beckman-Coulter
- Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Dictionary of the Scots Language
- Danish Sign Language
- Dominican Summer League, a branch of affiliated minor league baseball played in the Dominican Republic
- DSL, the format of user friendly dictionaries for ABBYY Lingvo before compilation into LSD format
- Damn Small Linux, a very small Linux distribution
- Definitive Software Library
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.