Dutch usually refers to:
- Something from or related to the Netherlands
- Dutch people, people from the Netherlands or their descendants
- Dutch language, spoken in the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire, Saba, Sint Maarten, and Sint Eustatius.
- Something associated with German, (Deutsch) through associated meaning and sound of the word
- Pennsylvania Dutch, German settlers in Pennsylvania and their language
It may also refer to:
- Personal nicknames
- Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States
- Dutch Schultz, notorious gangster
- Dutch Ruppersberger, U.S. congressman from Maryland
- Dutch Clark, National Football League player
- Dutch Leonard (left-handed pitcher), Major League Baseball player
- Dutch Savage, professional wrestler and promoter
- Dutch Meyer, American collegiate football coach
- Dutch Boyd, professional poker player
- Darren Daulton, former professional baseball player, current radio and television baseball analyst
- Cornelius Warmerdam, American pole vaulter
- Holland "Dutch" Wagenbach, fictional character from The Shield (aka Dutchboy)
- Dutch Island (Rhode Island)
- Dutch Gap, on the James River in Virginia
- Dutch Harbor, Alaska
- Dutch Fort, Malay peninsula
- In sports
- Dutch Open (tennis), a defunct tennis tournament
- Dutch Grand Prix, a former Formula One car race
- Dutch TT, a motorcycle race, part of the MotoGP World Championship
- The Dutch, a band from The Netherlands, in the first half of the eighties
- Dutch, the magazine, a magazine in English about the Netherlands and the Dutch
- Dutch (film), a 1991 American comedy starring Ed O'Neill
- Dutch: A Memoir of Ronald Reagan
- Dutch Boy Paint
Various expressions, not necessarily related to the Netherlands or the Dutch language (cf. Dutch uncle for discussion)
- Dutch angle, a cinematic technique in which the camera is placed at an angle to the horizon
- Dutch book in economics and gambling, a set of prices or transactions which systematically favor one party
- Dutch cap, a style of bonnet
- Dutch cap, slang for a contraceptive diaphragm
- Dutch courage, bravery induced by drunkenness
- Dutch door, a horizontally divided door
- Dutching, in gambling, betting on more than one outcome
- Dutch metal or Dutch gold, a cheap imitation of gold
- Dutch oven, a kind of cooking pot
- Dutch uncle, a person who criticizes harshly rather than avuncularly
- Going Dutch, Dutch date, or Dutch treat, an activity where each participant pays for him or herself.
- List of all pages beginning with "Dutch"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.