- Mordechai Nisan
Mordechai Nisan is an Israeli professor and scholar of Middle East Studies at the Rothberg International School of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. His most recent book, Only Israel West of the River: The Jewish State and the Palestinian Question, appeared in July, 2011.
Mordechai Nisan is a contributing expert to the Ariel Center for Policy Research and a research consultant for the Jerusalem Institute for Western Defense. Nisan has written extensively in English and Hebrew. Other books include Identity and Civilization: Essays on Judaism, Christianity and Islam (1999) Minorities in the Middle East: A History of Struggle and Self-Expression (2002) and The Conscience of Lebanon: A Political Biography of Etienne Sakr (Abu-Arz) (2003). He holds a Ph.D. from McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
- "The Syrian occupation of Lebanon", NATIV, Ariel Center for Policy Research, Volume Thirteen, Number 3 (74), June 2000.
- "Brief Reviews", in: Middle East Quarterly, Fall 2002 • Vol. IX: No. 4
- "The War of Islam Against Minorities in the Middle East," in Muhammad's Monsters, 2004
- "Kadima's Treachery Must be Punished at the Polls" March 27, 2006
- "If Gentiles refuse to live a life of inferiority, then this signals their rebellion and the unavoidable necessity of Jewish warfare against their very presence." (Kivunim - Official publication of the World Zionist Organization, August, 1984, pp. 151-156.)
- (1977): The Arab-Israeli Conflict, A Political Guide for the Perplexed. The Joshua Group.
- (1978): Israel and the Territories A study in Control 1967-1977. Ramat Gan: Turtledove. ISBN 978-9652000057.
- (1982): American Middle East Foreign Policy: A Political Reevaluation. Griffin, GA: Dawn Pub. Co. ISBN 978-0969000112.
- (1991): Toward A New Israel: The Jewish State and the Arab Question. New York: AMS Press. ISBN 978-0404616311.
- (1999): Identity and Civilization: Essays on Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. University Press of America. ISBN 978-0761813569.
- (2002): Minorities in the Middle East: A History of Struggle and Self-Expression (2nd ed.). McFarland & Company. ISBN 978-0786413751.
- (2003): The Conscience of Lebanon: A Political Biography of Etienne Sakr (Abu-Arz). London: Routledge Publishers. ISBN 978-0714683782.
- (2003): Only Israel West of the River: The Jewish State and the Palestinian Question. Createspace.com. ISBN 978-1461027268.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.