Nep or NEP may refer to:
- Nepal, from its ISO-639 country code
- Nepr, the father of the Goddess Nanna in Norse Mythology.
- Neprilysin, also known as neutral endopeptidase
- NEP Broadcasting, international production company providing outsourced teleproduction services
- NEP Visions, the largest independent Outside broadcast Facility Company in the UK
- Norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter.
NEP may be an initialism for:
- National Election Pool
- National Energy Program in Canada
- Needle-exchange programme
- Neethaane En Ponvasantham, a forthcoming Tamil language film
- Network Equipment Provider
- New Economic Policy in Soviet history
- New England Patriots
- Malaysian New Economic Policy
- Noble Eightfold Path, the way leading to Enlightenment and the end of suffering in Buddhism
- Noise-equivalent power
- Nottingham Evening Post
- North ecliptic pole
- Northeast Portland, Oregon
- Nitzer Ebb Production, the productions of the british synthduo
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.