- Children of God
Children of God may refer to:
- "Children of God" - the religious concept that all human beings are regarded by God as his children, and that they should regard him as their Father; or that all Christians are in that situation; or that the Jewish people are in that situation (as in Deuteronomy 14:1, Hosea 1:10)
- People of God - the religious concept, related to the above concept
- Divine filiation - the Christian concept of becoming a child of God
- An English translation of the Hindi word harijan; a term Mohandas Gandhi used for dalits
- The Family International, initially known as the Children of God, a new religious movement
- Children of God (album), the 1987 album by the American post-punk band, Swans
- Children of God (novel), a science fiction novel by Mary Doria Russell
- Children of God (2010 film), directed and written by Kareem Mortimer
- The followers of Mary Ann Girling, also known as Walworth Jumpers
- A song by Eyehategod, from the album In the Name of Suffering
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.