CJD can mean:
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare disease of the brain caused by prions, related to bovine spongiform encephalopathy
- Chronological Julian Day, an alternate way of expressing the Julian Date
- Christliches Jugenddorfwerk Deutschlands, a German Christian educational institution
- Abbreviation for Chojoongdong, the three major newspapers in South Korea.
- Dealerships that sell Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge vehicles
- A defunct punk band from Brighton, England
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.