- Publications Office (European Union)
The Office for Official Publications of the European Communities (Publications Office) is a
Directorate-Generalof the European Commission.
The Office for Official Publications of the European Communities is the publishing house of the institutions and other bodies of the
European Union(EU). It is responsible for producing and distributing EU publications on all media and by all means.
It pursues a very open approach to access to information. There is completely free access to EU law on the legal site "EUR-Lex". On the general publications site "EU Bookshop" there are a large number of free publications, and a large number of publications are available for free download.
Official Journal of the European Union
Community Research & Development Information Service
* [http://publications.europa.eu/index_en.htm Publications Office]
* [http://bookshop.europa.eu EU Bookshop]
* [http://cordis.europa.eu Community Research & Development Information Service CORDIS]
* [http://ted.europa.eu TED - Tenders Electronic Daily - Public procurement notices of European public awarding authorities]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.