Copycat may refer to:
- Copycat (Marvel Comics), a comic book character in the Marvel Universe
- Copycat (Wildstorm), a comic book character in the Wildstorm Comics Universe
- Copycat (film), a 1995 thriller starring Sigourney Weaver and Holly Hunter
- Copycat crimes, criminal acts that are modeled on previous crimes that have been reported in the media
- Copycat suicide, suicide inspired by or replicating another's suicide
- Copycat (software), a computer model of analogy-making
- Copycat (song), a song by Patrick Ouchène, representing Belgium for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest
- Copycats, British gameshow
- "Copycat" (The Cranberries song), a 2000 song by The Cranberries from Bury the Hatchet
- Operation Copycat, a research project that produced the cloned cat CC
- The Copycats, a villainous musical band of anthropomorphic cats in the cartoon Kidd Video
- Copycat, a character in the Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow games
- CopyCat, a power in the board game Cosmic Encounter
- CC (cat) (born 2001), first cloned pet
- Copy Cats (album), a 1988 album by Johnny Thunders and Patti Palladin
- Copy Cats (short story collection), a short story collection by David Crouse
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.