- Council of Elders
Council of Elders may refer to:
- Global Elders, a humanitarian group referred to in media as the Council of Elders.
- Council of Elders of the Bundestag (Germany), a joint deliberative body
- Council of Elders of Tokelau, meaning the 3 faipules of the three main Tokelauan islands
- Council of Elders of Tuvalu, meaning a group of elders (te sina o fenua) appointed for each of the nine atols
- Council of Five Elders, a form of government in feudal Japan
- Council of Ancients, the upper house of the French Directory
- Somali council of elders, the traditional form of government in Somaliland
- Teip Council of Elders, a council within the Chechen tribal organization Teip
- Roman Senate, from the Latin senatus meaning "council of elders"
- Village Council of Elders is a political system practised in certain villages in Indonesia 
In other fields:
- The ruling counsel of the planet Krypton in the Superman comic book and film series.
- Council of Elders (A Series of Unfortunate Events), a fictional organization in A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
- United Church of God Council of Elders, the governing body of the United Church of God
- The Council of Elders, were the leaders of the Air Nomads in The Last Airbender. A animation film written and created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.