- Corn (disambiguation)
Corn is the name used in the United States, Canada, and Australia for the grain maize.
In much of the world, the term "corn" is a generic term for local cereal crops, such as
- Corn, Lot, a commune of the Lot department in France
- Corn, Oklahoma, town in Washita County, Oklahoma, United States
- Corn (color)
- Corn (emulator), a software emulator of the Nintendo 64 games console
- Corn (film), a 2004 drama-thriller starring Jena Malone
- Corn (medicine), an ingrowing callus often on the foot
- Corn, a type of snow
- Corn (surname)
- Corn Griffin (born 1911), American heavyweight boxer
- Corn Mo, stage name of Jon Cunningham, a Brooklyn-based musician
- Corn dolly
- Corn Hill, Longford, a hill in County Longford, Ireland
- Corn Holm, a tidal island in the Orkney Islands
- Corn Island (Kentucky), a now-vanished island in the Ohio River
- Corn Islands, two islands about 70 km east of the Caribbean coast of Nicaragua
- Corn Palace, a multi-purpose arena/facility located in Mitchell, South Dakota
- Corn Springs, a palm oasis in the Chuckwalla Mountains of the Colorado Desert
- Corne (disambiguation)
- Corned beef
- Cornhole (disambiguation)
- Corny (disambiguation)
- Great Cornholio
- Korn (disambiguation)
- Barleycorn (disambiguation)
- Peppercorn (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.