Christina may refer to:
It may also refer to:
- Saint Christina (disambiguation), several saints with the name
- Christina the Astonishing (1150–1224), also known as 'Christina Mirabilis', a Christian holy-woman of Belgium
- Christina Aguilera, an American Pop/R&B recording artist, songwriter and dancer.
- Christina Abrahamsdotter (1432-1492), Queen of Sweden 1470
- Christina of Sweden (1626–1689), Queen regnant of Sweden from 1632 to 1654
- Princess Christina of the Netherlands, Dutch princess
- Princess Christina, Mrs. Magnuson, Swedish princess
- Princess Maria Christina of Saxony (disambiguation), several people with the name
- Christina of Denmark
- Christina Whitelaw (born 1987), Scottish Athlete (Larkhall YMCA Harriers)
- Christina School District, Delaware, United States, named after Christina, Queen regnant of Sweden
- Christina River, Delaware, United States, named after Christina, Queen regnant of Sweden
- Fort Christina, first Swedish settlement in North America
- Christina Lake (British Columbia), Canada
- Christina O, formerly Christina and HMCS Stormont, Aristotle Onassis' fabled yacht
- Christina's World, the Andrew Wyeth painting of Christina Olson
- Christina (1929 film), a 1929 silent film
- Christina (book series), a series of novels published by Playboy Press
- Christina (1984 film), a film based on the book series
- Christina, self-titled album by Christina Milian
- Christina, a character from Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
- Cristina (disambiguation)
- Kristina (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.