Crank may refer to:
- Crank (mechanism), in mechanical engineering, a bent portion of an axle, or shaft, or an arm keyed at right angles to the end of a shaft, by which motion is imparted to or received from it
- Crankshaft, the part of a piston engine which translates reciprocating linear piston motion into rotation
- Crankset, the component of a bicycle drivetrain that converts the reciprocating motion of the rider's legs into rotational motion used to drive the chain, which in turn drives the rear wheel
- Anthony Crank, British television presenter
- Patrick Crank, American lawyer
- John Crank (1916–2006), British mathematical physicist
- Crank (film), a 2006 film starring Jason Statham
- Crank: High Voltage, the 2009 sequel
- Crank (Hoodoo Gurus album), 1994
- Crank (The Almighty album)
- "Crank" (song), a song by the alternative rock band Catherine Wheel
- Crank (soundtrack)
- Crank (novel), a 2004 book written by Ellen Hopkins
- Crank! Records, a record label that released albums by indie bands Mineral, The Gloria Record, and Bright Eyes
- Crank (person), a disparaging term for a person who holds an unorthodox opinion
- Prank call or crank call, a false telephone call
- Crank, slang term for powdered amphetamines, especially methamphetamine
- Crank (action), a slang term for when a person cries during the act of masturbation
- Crank conjecture, a term coined by Freeman Dyson to explain congruence patterns in integer partitions
- Cranks restaurant,
- All pages beginning with "Crank"
- All pages with titles containing "Crank"
- Cranky (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.