CLI may refer to:
- Command-line interface, sending commands to a computer by text typed into a command-line interpreter (command-line shell).
- Call Level Interface, an SQL database management API
- Common Language Infrastructure, a Microsoft .NET Framework specification
- CLI (x86 instruction)
- Caller Line Identification (caller ID, telephony network service)
- Celebrity Love Island (ITV reality TV show)
- Composite Leading Indicator
- Caribbean Law Institute
- Committee for the Liberation of Iraq
- Corps Léger d'Intervention (C.L.I.)
- 151 in Roman numerals.
- Clì Gàidhlig
- Cost-of-living index
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.